All American drive service >

All American drive service

Notices

All American drive service

Old 07-28-2022, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 416 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by Port 25
I'm 6 months in now, shipped unit in Feb was assured would have it back to me in Apr. Same canned response each time, only one or two jobs in front of mine each time I have called. George hinted at me paying an extra $3K cut in / expedite fee. Asked about getting my unit back and a refund. Assured me will be done 2 to 3 weeks, That was the end of June. He's got my $8K and unit. Note to self!
That's BS. That's why you are waiting so long. I wouldn't do business with him. Drive down there and get your money and drive back and tell him what to do with the 3K.

I hope others are reading this
Old 07-28-2022, 07:16 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,110 Likes on 1,401 Posts

Some really crazy last few yrs with many businesses.

Missing timelines and then offering faster service (faster ? Huh ?) for big $$$ is right up there with some other fupped up schit we’ve never seen.
Old 07-28-2022, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Aads

I'm not here to bad mouth George because he is a very knowledgeable guy and seems like he does good work when he does it. Sent him my blackhawk to just fix what was broke so I can test on a new hull, heard nothing productive for over a month then a yes $6500+/- and he will fix it. I said no I don't want to build a bullet proof drive only repair the broke. Called me back a month later with a $2,600 +/- price. At that point I said yes let's do it! And sent the money. Two months go by and I blow a bravo, call him for status update and get the "almost done story" I said stop (even though he never started) and put the money and parts into this bravo because I need it repaired more than a test drive. That was mid January 2022. Late January I send the bravo to him and $6,000 to keep hearing 'almost done, almost done' time and time again. Finally pulled the trigger early July and had him ship it all back. Over about a year and a half and $8,500+/- I I am stuck with two drives completely stripped down on pallets. They said they will reimburse me over several months minus the cost of tearing down the drives and shipping, not willing to meet in the middle or budge one bit. I hope I get my money back, ya'll be safe out there and be careful with all the BS we are going through these days. Gone this helps

Last edited by River Rat 164; 07-28-2022 at 09:37 PM.
Old 07-29-2022, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Timeline: I shipped the lower unit the week of Feb 14. I did not follow up until the first week of May, as George committed to have my unit back by Apr. This is when Geroge reference some customer are paying cut in fees. To be fair I do not recall if the fee was direct to MerCruiser or All American Drive. I called again after Memorial Day, then again second week of June, then again July 6th. I'm not here to trash talk AAD but was curious if others were having the same delay issues with AAD. I went with All American Drive based on all of the positive comments I had read on this site. George said he ordered the gear sets when he received my payment in Feb. But after receiving the same response each time, only one or two jobs ahead of mine, I started having doubts. I work for an equipment manufacturing company, I'm well aware of supply chain issues. For that reason we have reduced productions runs so we are not over extended.
Old 07-29-2022, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 507 Likes on 202 Posts

SO! I'm in Florida and it took me all of 30 minutes to find out about this Jackass. Who received about $24,000, if my addition is correct, from members here and did nothing. Just a on-line research would have saved members a lot of grief.

I went to the Michigan.gov Licensing and Regulatory Affairs web site. Entered in All American drive service in their search. Came up with this. https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWe...?SEARCH_TYPE=1
Here it states that AADS hasn't Corporate filed since 2018. I CALLED, LARA Corporations Division (517) 241-6470. A pleasant women told me that AADS HAS NOT sent in their business statements since 2018. Along with other paperwork needed.
More investigating shows that he is not in good standing with Michigan Licensing. This Makes sense because of no paperwork sent. https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWe...n7Q9GJVwLqRcJD

The Resident Agent Name for the business is/was
KATHY GRANT-GRIFFITH
563 E CHICAGO ST
BRONSON, MI 49028

It just so happens that the Agents address and the Business address is about 3/4 of a mile apart on the same road. Since she is/was the agent, this is the person to talk with possible legal action.

Like I said in #6 of this thread. NEVER give money up front. Good luck to all involved............ If this guy has an account with OSO, What should Happen?
The following users liked this post:
Ryan00TJ (07-29-2022)
Old 07-30-2022, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I did hear from George yesterday. He called and told me that merc moved the ship date got gear sets back again, but only by 19 days. That’s was about all he had for news. He said that he was now also waiting on top caps and a few other parts that he claimed he already had.
I was unaware that he is offering people to pay extra to cut in line. Making the whole situation more frustrating.
also I have noticed that he will never email. I’ve emailed him probably 10 times with questions and asking for updates. Easy time the response is verbal. Likely to know have anything on record. I’m about to have him ship my drive back to me and then charge back my card.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 891 Likes on 319 Posts

so if he has no parts and everyone pays to move to the front how exactly does that help anyone other than George? just asking. I have never used him. Craig Colabella has always done all my drives going back to the open class boat in the '90's.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

Originally Posted by spending money
I was unaware that he is offering people to pay extra to cut in line.
Have not read the hole thread just glanced at this comment
Had a chain saw company in Louisville which had 2 rates. When we get time and express service. I didn't need my saw for a couple months so I choose the lower rate. Two plus months later, still no saw. Said ok I'll pay the higher rate and got a call the next day it was done. In short found out they only have one rate, pay more or we will never get to your saw. Never done business with them again
Old 08-01-2022, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 306 Posts

Originally Posted by compedgemarine
so if he has no parts and everyone pays to move to the front how exactly does that help anyone other than George? just asking. I have never used him. Craig Colabella has always done all my drives going back to the open class boat in the '90's.
Yeah, great question!
Originally Posted by AmiableDave
Like I said in #6 of this thread. NEVER give money up front. Good luck to all involved............ If this guy has an account with OSO, What should Happen?
I can't believe people do! WTF
That's why they're not getting anything done, he's already payed.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by compedgemarine

So ih he has no parts and he is charging people extra to cut infront of his already paying customers.. how is he fixing the upcharged line cutters without parts.. orbis he just double phucking tjose who paid extra? Or is he double phucking you and giving him your parts you paid for and have been waiting on?
The following users liked this post:
cheech (08-01-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.