Gauge replacement

Notices

Gauge replacement

Old 05-26-2017, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gauge replacement

Have several gauges needing to be replaced in my 28 Donzi zxo and was considering a new panel and vessel view instead. Thoughts?
Old 05-27-2017, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

Not sure how much room you have on your dash or if its a flat dash but this is what I use on my Cruisers 500 express.
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/169212

I dont know if you would need a converter box or not but with this you can have any gauge on the screen that your motor outputs info for. Also you have your gps on the same panel. I think you can even do split screen but I have never tried it as I am running 2 of these. Seems like over kill but the previous owner had it set up this way when I bought it. Simrad has a similar version that I think looks even nicer.

Chris
Old 05-30-2017, 07:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Blueabyss;4557557]Not sure how much room you have on your dash or if its a flat dash but this is what I use on my Cruisers 500 express.
[url]https://buy.garmin.com/en

Thanks Chris! pick looks awesome and kinda what I had in mind for mine. I just don't know the different brands or pros/cons with them.