She Has Landed!

Notices

She Has Landed!

Old 09-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: She Has Landed!

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Ahhh! Too funny. I was out in 3 footers yesterday on Lake Ontario got into the 50's and was having a ball. Unfortunately my first mate (wife) wasn't having as much fun as I was.

The only real challenge for me was trying get back up on plane while heading into the seas - what a challenge that was.
I love the 28. How fast can you stomp over the 3's? I would assume that the faster you ran the smoother it got?
Old 09-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: She Has Landed!

Originally Posted by noboat
I love the 28. How fast can you stomp over the 3's? I would assume that the faster you ran the smoother it got?
All depneded upon which way I was heading....when I was going with seas, I was really comfortable in the 50's but didn't have a chance to push it any further as, my wife wasn't as comfortable....

When we turned around and took those 3's on the nose it was a little tougher - we had to slow down to 40's.

Yesterday I was in 2-4's...and again with following seas was able to get into high 40's low 50's....launched a few times, but the landing was relatively soft...however when we turned around and took the 4's on the nose - that was really painful...had to slow down into the 30's - and the boat was really launching - and hard landings - didn't want to break my new beauty - so had to slow down...after about 45 mins of that, I ducked into the bay and begain running 75-95 since no one else was in there.