Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
26 daytona owners >

26 daytona owners

Notices

26 daytona owners

Old 03-28-2002, 11:32 AM
Uncle Toys

STONE - Boat looks *****en! Bet you were like a little kid at Christmas. I can't remember how long it took and can't find my 01 calendar at the moment. But I seem to remember it took four weeks, although Eliminator did cut the holes and mount the engines and drives. That was also the absolute slowest part of their year.

1,100 horse? Damn! Your talking 120mph. A little advice on Dr. Semper at this point in the process. Listen to him! I didn’t and now I’ve got my prop shafts too low. I’ve checked his advice eight ways to Sunday - with people on this board, at Eliminator, and through testing. He always checks out. His only real problems are he’s too busy, and too empathic. Finally, don’t grind him on costs - he hates that - you defiantly want him on your side!

About Havasu. In a pinch, I’ve got room for four 26’ Daytonas.

Old 03-28-2002, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UT
Good to know where I can park boat when I make it out there next year. Was wanting to make it this year but do not see it happening.

Stone
Are you going to go with stand off box?? The bad part about getting boat built is WAITING & WAITING.

New motor update:
Got new tails for exhaust in 2 hrs ago. Can not wait to get out of here (work)& see if this pair fits. After that, fire up, check out & put rear seat & engine cover on. Going to spend weekend camping at lake & get to see what it will do. Hopefully only problem I will have is do not have a 32" prop. Got 30" & 34" but think I will need 32" My son & I talked last night & since I started this motor change in October, I have been waiting on someone or something ever since, except for 1 week when I was the holdup.
Old 03-28-2002, 03:24 PM
meyer

Stone, ABSOLUTLY AWESOME looking 26. Man it's going to screw with 1100 hp. Making wish that summer was here NOW. Best of luck with it.

Old 03-28-2002, 07:48 PM
Uncle Toys

Turbojack – Let me know when your coming out! Be sure to post results from your engine (and pictures). Glad it’s coming together for you.

STONE – Turbojack brought up something I should have – the waiting. Every step of the way, you will wait. I here it from everyone, not just Eliminator. Welcome to the sport of patience and butt kissing.

Old 03-31-2002, 07:14 AM
elimi

Hi guys!
Been real busy and tired.
Stone-welcome to the "i can't wait to get my 26' daytona club!"
Excellent choice of paint.
Turbo J-Is it in the water yet?
UT-ru going to eliminaytor regatta? When is that sucker anyway?
Update on Elimi boat-fired and ready for water test.Erection achieved when engine made that top fuel sound!
Realizing that we had no insurance and the wife compared going out on uninsured boat to lighting a bonfire beside an uninsured house, my erection wilted and common sense prevailed so no water test
Have pics but have to get wife to get shrink them to post.
I can't wait to post them and receive cool comments from fellow eliminators!

Old 03-31-2002, 02:39 PM
elimi

Elimi engine1050hp on race gas,950hp 92 octane w/pulleys swapped
Attached Thumbnails 26 daytona owners-dsc02573.jpg  

Old 03-31-2002, 02:40 PM
elimi

more new baby pics
Attached Thumbnails 26 daytona owners-dsc02570.jpg  

Old 03-31-2002, 02:42 PM
elimi

This isn,t the steering wheel that wiil be installed. The other one to be installed is a powder coated blue w/rubber grips at about 9 oclck and 3 oclock. It cool!
Attached Thumbnails 26 daytona owners-dsc02572.jpg  

Old 03-31-2002, 02:46 PM
elimi

Like you guys can't figure it out, but this is the back of the boat Notice the clarion remote on the right. Its so you can change the cd and crank it up when you are swimming. you canchange from ac/dc to bethoven when the need arises!
Attached Thumbnails 26 daytona owners-dsc02574.jpg  

Last edited by elimi; 03-31-2002 at 02:52 PM.

Old 03-31-2002, 02:48 PM
elimi

our new house
Attached Thumbnails 26 daytona owners-dsc02576.jpg  

Quick Reply: 26 daytona owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.