Painted on Graphics removal? >

Painted on Graphics removal?

Notices
Formula

Painted on Graphics removal?

Old 06-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just want to come back as I was thinking more about this... If you get the paint off with the over cleaner, Clean it good after. To help bring your colors back you may have to wet sand it first which will help make the faded gel look better any way. Then you will have to use a rubbing compound with a good buffer with a cutting pad, longer rug looking coarse pad. You should wash it after you Compound it whith hot water. Then if all looks good go to a polishing pad or bonnit with a polihing glaze, 3M & Meguire's make some for the Gelcoat which work well. I am partical to the Meguire's Cleaner wax which I would then put one coat on with the buffer & then the old fashion way wax on wax off.... When you are done I think you will surprize your self. To get into the cracks good where the wax is hard to get out, Take an old tooth brush & brush it out wiping it as you go with a towel. Lets us know how it turns out.... I know I explained maybe more then needed but I was thinking that sometimes I assume that everyone knows most of this or whatever I am saying... Do not use cheap foam pads for the buffer & it should be a good buffer not one of those ones for waxing ($30-$50) more like a $100 - $150 buffer... Just my thought's & good luck with it, Dennis