Formula extended swim platform

Notices
Formula

Formula extended swim platform

Old 02-21-2017, 10:24 AM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

We're shopping and looking at both 370 & 400 models. Your info helps because I've been guessing we'll need to spend $5k or $6k if we find a boat without it. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 02-21-2017, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're welcome.

In my opinion the extended swim platform is a must. I put mine on mainly for added safety with covering the drives but the additional room on the back of the boat is a huge plus too.

Don't know what your constraints are but personally I like the 400 a lot more. The anchor/windlass is a lot cleaner looking as far as how it is stored/routed. You get a bigger refrigerator and a freezer in the cabin. The galley surface is larger and the aft is more accessible. Just my .02

Good luck shopping
Old 02-21-2017, 06:02 PM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks, I agree. Several friends have the extended platform, and it really does provide a lot of room. We'd be happy with either model, it's going to come down to the best bang for the buck.

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 06-27-2017, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw something come up in my Facebook feed where I think Formula may have an extended swim platform at a huge discount. Somehow it was made using a different mold than it was supposed to for the boat it was going on so if anyone is still looking to do this it may be worth giving them a shout. I believe you would talk the guys in vintage boats.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zelinsm
I saw something come up in my Facebook feed where I think Formula may have an extended swim platform at a huge discount. Somehow it was made using a different mold than it was supposed to for the boat it was going on so if anyone is still looking to do this it may be worth giving them a shout. I believe you would talk the guys in vintage boats.
Yup that was my platform that they made wrong. finely got the correct one a week ago.