Test result Formula,Fountain,Donzi why? >

Test result Formula,Fountain,Donzi why?

Notices

Test result Formula,Fountain,Donzi why?

Old 12-15-2007, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Downtown42
Too bad not an AT. Would have given the driver some private time with his good buddy next to him as they were underwater and no one was looking
That's some funny chit!
Old 12-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Registered

Cool AT's BETTER, uh yeah

Originally Posted by 99fever27
thanks for the reminder..for some reason I thought it was about how AT's are better than all above.
Well, as a matter of opinion by anyone who wants excellent ride in rough, speed, and an unbelievably spacious and usable cabin with top quality EVERYTHING, Active Thunder IS better. But if all you want is straight ahead speed, fountain does that a little better.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by spilman
Well, as a matter of opinion by anyone who wants excellent ride in rough, speed, and an unbelievably spacious and usable cabin with top quality EVERYTHING, Active Thunder IS better. But if all you want is straight ahead speed, fountain does that a little better.

So what is all the "top quality EVERYTHING" that AT uses that makes them sooooooo much better than all the rest??? Do your homework on that one, then get back to us.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Registered

gone to do my homework

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
So what is all the "top quality EVERYTHING" that AT uses that makes them sooooooo much better than all the rest??? Do your homework on that one, then get back to us.
Will do,....oh btw, have you been in an AT newer than 06? They are very impressive; even to Nor-tech and Cig guys....but of course just my .02

Ain't this fun?
Old 12-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered

Will do,....oh btw, have you been in an AT newer than 06? They are very impressive; even to Nor-tech and Cig guys....but of course just my .02

Ain't this fun?

I'm thinking you homework assignment is going to be.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Put up some pics of this "top quality" stuff. How about some pics of the rigging etc.. I may have to sell my resin bucket and pick up one of those better boats.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:00 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

But see notice how they said 2006 and up are the only ones that are the top/best. What about the ones a couple years old?? They dog crap?? They talk those up too but arnt in the same league as the real top brands. So pretty much now AT has built a boat worthy to be mentioned with the top. The others have been doing it for years and years. my .02
Old 12-16-2007, 07:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
Put up some pics of this "top quality" stuff. How about some pics of the rigging etc.. I may have to sell my resin bucket and pick up one of those better boats.

WHERE'S SPILMAN ?????????????????

Take note that our construction expert, SPILMAN the AT guy, has not gotten back to us with all the evidence of the "Top Quality EVERYTHING" yet . Must still be doing his homework.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:20 AM
Registered

Another observation here,,,,, The same person started the exact same thread over on the Formula forum, odd that spilman and his AT entourage haven't bee over there telling them how the Formulas are inferior to their ATs. They must like us all better.

That thread has 16 posts, this one's up to 69 replys.

Also noticed this is on the Donzi forum as well, old Spilman is over there talkin' chit as well.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 12-16-2007 at 08:07 AM.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
But see notice how they said 2006 and up are the only ones that are the top/best. What about the ones a couple years old?? They dog crap?? my .02

I did notice that in SPILMANS post, POOR SPILMAN , must be even he thinks his '99 28 AT is a somewhat inferior POS. Too bad he didn't get all that "Top Quality Everything" on his AT.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 12-16-2007 at 07:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Test result Formula,Fountain,Donzi why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.