Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Wouldn't it be sweet if Reggie did this? >

Wouldn't it be sweet if Reggie did this?

Notices

Wouldn't it be sweet if Reggie did this?

Old 08-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

All those shows that custom build cars and bike make me wonder what the product looks like a few years or miles down the road.
They are always behind schedule and doing late night assemblies. They may be gifted designers but I'm not impressed with their shop skills. Maybe the outside contractors do good work.
ed
Old 08-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
All those shows that custom build cars and bike make me wonder what the product looks like a few years or miles down the road.
They are always behind schedule and doing late night assemblies. They may be gifted designers but I'm not impressed with their shop skills. Maybe the outside contractors do good work.
ed
Me too specially overhaulin. But they have like 30 guys working so the man hours gets spread out. Either way I wouldnt think a place like OCC or chip foose could afford a product to go out the door half aced.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by triple 300s
I hope that none of these guys (from RF) EVER EVER EVER go onto television and become part of a retarded, completely staged, poser style-flat bill wearing Hurley hat with the sticker still on it type reality show.

These guys are famous because of what they do and their work speaks for itself. I hope to the high heavens that something like this never happens to "real" people...
You are right on many levels. But they probably could use the money, they have gone out of business or close to it what twice now
Old 08-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by soldier4402
You are right on many levels. But they probably could use the money, they have gone out of business or close to it what twice now
FYI...reality shows are cheap for a reason...thats cuz they are cheap to produce and the payroll for the "actors" is nothing. Given this I doubt Reggie would stand to gain much. The creators go out and find bankrupt fisherman (Last Catch), struggling Bike Builders (Jesse James) and any other one of the hundred reality shows and offer them "fame" and pay them ****. When have you ever seen an A List actor on a reality show?...never. The fact is that the only people making big money on mindless reality shows are the producers and those backing the thing financially. Why? Because Americans have become a society of mindless morons who are intrigued by shows that profess on the surface to be showcasing "middle America"..when in reality they are making a mockery out of most of the "stars" on the show. More power to those behind the scenes that are making bank at the expense of the poor souls who get wrapped up in such Bull****...I wish I would of thought of the concept.

This all being said, I would sure hope none of the Fountain's would ever consider stooping to a level of "Southern Fried Justice" or "Lizard Lick Towing". And if they did....I would probably watch it. I must go now, Americas Got Talent is on. LOL.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
FYI...reality shows are cheap for a reason...thats cuz they are cheap to produce and the payroll for the "actors" is nothing. Given this I doubt Reggie would stand to gain much. The creators go out and find bankrupt fisherman (Last Catch), struggling Bike Builders (Jesse James) and any other one of the hundred reality shows and offer them "fame" and pay them ****. When have you ever seen an A List actor on a reality show?...never. The fact is that the only people making big money on mindless reality shows are the producers and those backing the thing financially. Why? Because Americans have become a society of mindless morons who are intrigued by shows that profess on the surface to be showcasing "middle America"..when in reality they are making a mockery out of most of the "stars" on the show. More power to those behind the scenes that are making bank at the expense of the poor souls who get wrapped up in such Bull****...I wish I would of thought of the concept.

This all being said, I would sure hope none of the Fountain's would ever consider stooping to a level of "Southern Fried Justice" or "Lizard Lick Towing". And if they did....I would probably watch it. I must go now, Americas Got Talent is on. LOL.
Jessie James net worth is over 100 million. I wish I was struggling like that.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...mes-net-worth/
Old 08-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Registered

Your missing my point....And forgive me for not researching the "Celebrity Net Worth" website...Im sure they are a very credible and reliable source of ones income....Jesus Man...cmon.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TRL505
Your missing my point....And forgive me for not researching the "Celebrity Net Worth" website...Im sure they are a very credible and reliable source of ones income....Jesus Man...cmon.
How do you have a point when these guys are rich. For instance pawn stars and that idiot chumley. Think before the show he was rolling around in a range rover and masaratti? Well he is now. Yeah they may not be paying these guys millions upon millions that they would for tom cruise in a movie but its what comes with the shows. Take OCC for instance the business they gained, the merchadise they have sold, also the money they get for just showing up to places. Sig hanson gets $1 million a year for being on the deadliest catch show, not really chump change there. Plus in that situation Sig has nothing to sell to the watching public, Reggie would. The Teutuls from OCC are worth combined almost 50 million, not chump change there either.

And considering fountain powerboats is worth nothing and Im sure RF isnt either at this point. million bucks could go a long way.

And if you did research celebrity net worth is pretty accurate.

Last edited by soldier4402; 08-10-2011 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Pier 57 has been approched by 2 different reality show producers wanting to do a reality show about us and the poker runs we do and also the boats we sell.. We thought long and hard about it and came to the conclusion, Who the hell wants a camera crew following you around filming EVERYTHING you do... Not Pier 57..
Old 08-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by cdowns
Pier 57 has been approched by 2 different reality show producers wanting to do a reality show about us and the poker runs we do and also the boats we sell.. We thought long and hard about it and came to the conclusion, Who the hell wants a camera crew following you around filming EVERYTHING you do... Not Pier 57..
Was there much Direct money it doing it or more of a "you could make money from the exposer"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.