October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread >

October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Notices

October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by captnate
Talk to Dick the Manager at Joe's Crab No Problem with the fuel truck!
Does anyone want to take 93 oct fuel at the lunch stop. I asked the question earlier with no response. I, understandably don't want to go through the hassle if the need is not there. Please post up if there is interest. Look forward to seeing you all soon

John
Old 10-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Registered

Old 10-11-2007, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Sportboats
Interesting first post.

Seriously, glad to see you here and hope you will join us on the run.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jayboat
Interesting first post.

Seriously, glad to see you here and hope you will join us on the run.
Hmmm Call them and tell them to post up!

Hi Jay looking foward for some of your great pics!!! Tell Bob to take it easy for us slower folks
Old 10-11-2007, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Welcome to OSO and FMO, Sportboats.

John, I have posted the run on the OSO callendar as well as started a thread in the Poker Run and Boating Events forum directing interested parties here for info.

Dennis, of coarse I will take it easy on you ! I will be on my best behaviour.

Also waiting to hear back from John G ( Cig42X ).

Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 10-11-2007 at 04:14 PM. Reason: typooo
Old 10-12-2007, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Got a call from Joe S. He and his crew will be joining us in " Loose Cannon". They are going to trailer down from Sarasota and launch at the Punta Rassa ramp next to the Sanibel Bridge.
Welcome to FMO, Joe.
Bob
Attached Thumbnails October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-loose-cannon.jpg   October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-loose-cannon-2.jpg  
Old 10-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Registered

Excellent, Welcome aboard Loose cannon crew

John
Old 10-14-2007, 09:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by bowtye8
Tell Bob to take it easy for us slower folks
Dennis, Bob always SAYS he's gonna slow down so I can get shots of everyone, but something must happen in his brain when Predators engines start to power up...

Looking forward to a different angle on Loose Cannon... all my shots of them are from bridges.
Attached Thumbnails October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-cannon-blur.jpg   October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread-dsc_5450m.jpg  

Last edited by jayboat; 10-14-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: I lied... found a dock shot.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Registered

Well Guys it is starting to look like I can't plan one of these things with out having a bit stress a week before the run.

Roger Munn and I will be pulling the port engine on Wednesday night to change out the oil pump and putting it back in for the run on Saturday. Before going any further I would just like to give Roger of Rogers Racing a plug and say that through out all of the troubles we have had this summer with the boat he has been the voice of reason and calm and has helped keep me from taking a sledge hammer to my boat. Ok got that out (nice easy, breath slow, get that blood pressure back down) He has a very good way about him and understands how to work within a budget. Thanks for everything Roger

Anyway,On the odd chance that we do not accomplish the goal I would like to have a back up plan for Johnny and myself for Saturday. Dennis(bowtye8) has been kind enough to offer us a ride in his outlaw, but seeing that he is out of Cape Coral, I would like to see if any of our Naples gang will have empty seats on Saturday just in case. Thanks guys.

On the positive side it looks like we are going to have a pretty decent turn out for Saturday with about 15 boats confirmed(still haven't heard from Thunderstruck in the AT) So not too bad for the first run of the season. I will be posting the weather conditions tonight so check it out. See everyone soon

John
Old 10-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Specialized
Well Guys it is starting to look like I can't plan one of these things with out having a bit stress a week before the run.

Roger Munn and I will be pulling the port engine on Wednesday night to change out the oil pump and putting it back in for the run on Saturday. Before going any further I would just like to give Roger of Rogers Racing a plug and say that through out all of the troubles we have had this summer with the boat he has been the voice of reason and calm and has helped keep me from taking a sledge hammer to my boat. Ok got that out (nice easy, breath slow, get that blood pressure back down) He has a very good way about him and understands how to work within a budget. Thanks for everything Roger

Anyway,On the odd chance that we do not accomplish the goal I would like to have a back up plan for Johnny and myself for Saturday. Dennis(bowtye8) has been kind enough to offer us a ride in his outlaw, but seeing that he is out of Cape Coral, I would like to see if any of our Naples gang will have empty seats on Saturday just in case. Thanks guys.

On the positive side it looks like we are going to have a pretty decent turn out for Saturday with about 15 boats confirmed(still haven't heard from Thunderstruck in the AT) So not too bad for the first run of the season. I will be posting the weather conditions tonight so check it out. See everyone soon

John
John-

Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you are able to get your boat back togther in time! Looking forward to finally meeting you and the rest of the FMO gang. If I can help in any way let me know.

Don

Quick Reply: October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.