October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread >

October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Notices

October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don,

Thanks I am very optimistic(knock on wood) We should be fine. Its just that I was a Boy scout and like to be prepared for any eventuality. I will say that no other sport that I have been involved with has ever tested my patience level like high performance boating. But boat or no boat I will see you Saturday.

John
Old 10-15-2007, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Specialized
Anyway,On the odd chance that we do not accomplish the goal I would like to have a back up plan for Johnny and myself for Saturday. Dennis(bowtye8) has been kind enough to offer us a ride in his outlaw, but seeing that he is out of Cape Coral, I would like to see if any of our Naples gang will have empty seats on Saturday just in case. Thanks guys.

John
John, you and Johnny are always welcome to jump on with me. I am light on crew for this run. I will be on the Island Thurs. evening. Give me a call.
Bob
Old 10-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Registered

Wow John. How do they say it, If not for bad luck, you'd have none at all. Hope you get everything put back together in time. I also was a Boyscout, but I've about decided there's no way to be completely prepared when it comes to boating. Since we'll be in Key West, if you feel the need to drive a Baja, mine's sitting lonely at Moss Marine if you want to shake the cobwebs off her! See you soon.
Tom
Old 10-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John:

You can ride with me.

T
Old 10-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

There are four boats leaving out of The Boat Club John we will make room for you and your co driver!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Registered

We need a head count for fuel, and how much each will need!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can get it deliverd to Joes Crab
Old 10-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Registered

Thank you all for the generous offers. I hope I will not need to take you up on them. I took the boat over to Rogers today and I am taking off a bit early tommorrow to do the work. I will post up with the results as soon as we have them.

Bob, I am starting to think I might be related to Gino or something

Tom, Thanks for the offer of your boat but if I were you I would not let me get within 100' of it with the Karma I have been carrying

Tom, Thank you as well. Did you figure out where you are putting in yet and if you need dock space on Friday?

Nate, I think that you and I should maybe get a boat together. two guys withe bad luck should combine to make one boat with good luck . BTW I somehow have just received a message on my phone that sounds like was left a few days ago. I will try to return it in the AM

See you all soon
John
Old 10-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

Hey John,
I feel for you, and completely understand what you have been through for the last few months. Mine is still not ready. Fix one thing, and another problem pops up.
It will be ready for the Turkey Run, but not for this one.
See you all soon,
Terry
Old 10-16-2007, 09:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 140 Likes on 80 Posts

Man ya gotta love this group... John's boat goes iffy and he gets THREE ride offers AND A BOAT OFFER.

I'm thinking we should have a 'Get Jay A Boat' Charity Run.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Registered

Sounds like a great idea Jay.................we were looking for another another fund or charity to support.......better yet, how about a helicopter!!!!!!!

Last edited by NaplesBaja; 10-16-2007 at 11:37 PM.

Quick Reply: October 20th Fun Run Informational Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.