Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Holiday Weekend Boating: Accidents and Incidents Thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104299-holiday-weekend-boating-accidents-incidents-thread.html)

masher44 05-29-2005 10:08 PM

Re: Holiday Weekend Boating: Accidents and Incidents Thread

Originally Posted by MnFastBoat
I hope to hell I never have to worry about you working on my boat
Really something good to brag about! NOT
Humm, lets have a few drinks while test driving a boat I do not own! WTF!

Gee, wonder why boaters get such a bad rap. Not to mention boating service typically SUCKS. This is just a fine example WHY!
Sorry, but if you read into this what it is great, but when I pay for something, the last thing I should be concerned about is some drunk testing it.

Loosen up your panties and relax ... I am sure there is only diet coke with lemon on your boat :rolleyes:

masher44 05-29-2005 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H
14 people in a 31 cig...........at night........with babys on board.......while intoxicated :rolleyes: :(

collision

Damn Steve... that must have been a sight..... :mad:

masher44 05-29-2005 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by f311fr1
Young girl swimming between two boats got her head crushed when the boats slammed together from wave action. Life flighted from our dock late SAT afternoon. Conley Bottom Resort, Lake Cumberland, KY. Same day a teenage boy on a tube got a pierced in the neck by a driftwood stick. Ambulance from the dock to hospital. Joe Murray

Is there much debris in the water this year?? I know you guys have been getting mucho rain....

NJgr8ful 05-29-2005 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H
14 people in a 31 cig...........at night........with babys on board.......while intoxicated :rolleyes: :(

WTF? 14 people on a 31' bullet? You gotta be kidding .. I feel cramped with me and 4 passengers on my 35' Cig :eek: Well, a couple of them were babies ... and they were drinking ... so I guess it was OK :rolleyes: :mad: :( Unreal ... the baby is listed as a serious injury in that report, poor kid :(

MnFastBoat 05-29-2005 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Loosen up your panties and relax ... I am sure there is only diet coke with lemon on your boat :rolleyes:

Actually NO

Mountain Dew and water! :evilb:

Relax, why
we pay dearly for these things and so many people don't take pride in what they are working on

MnFastBoat 05-29-2005 11:03 PM

BOAT #1 WAS HEADED DOWNSTREAM. BOAT #2 WAS HEADED UPSTREAM. THE TWO BOATS COLLIDED NEARLY HEAD-ON. THE OPERATOR OF BOAT # 1, JOHN UNNERSTALL WAS CITED FOR BOATING WHILE INTOXICATED. ACCIDENT IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION.

RASH, QUENTIN 1/3/2003 ST. CHARLES, MO
Injury Type : Taken to :
Serious LAKE REGIONAL

2 1/2 year old baby on a boat with an intoxicated driver.
WTF!
Gee, lets see. The baby cannot just get up and leave if he feels uncomfortable with his driver and occupants.
People really need to WAKE THE F__K UP and realize that small things in life are alot more important then having a friggen drink.
You want to drink, FINE let someone else take you home and do not put others at risk.
I hope the guy on this 31' boat with 14 people aboard gets his ass taken away and thrown in jail for many years.
But morethen likely he will buy a great lawyer and walk

Anyone need a rose? Smell what live really has to offer

Btw, this accident happened at 9:15pm
why would you not be concentrating on navigation?
Most likely he was bullsh!t talking with his over capacitated crew :mad:

masher44 05-30-2005 12:31 AM

Actually NO

Mountain Dew and water! :evilb:

Relax, why
we pay dearly for these things and so many people don't take pride in what they are working on

Do some research... JC is one of the best in the industry ;)

Steve_H 05-30-2005 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by masher44
Damn Steve... that must have been a sight..... :mad:

all i know is what i read on the website.

Formula Outlaw 05-30-2005 08:37 AM

Relax, why

Guess you didn't get the "suggestion" the first time around.

"Relax, why"........cause first he was joking and second there are many many members here who will tell you just how good he is. One has already responded to such.

How about backing it down a notch and stop trying to start crap. You made your point and it was addressed. Let it go.

Outdrive1 05-30-2005 12:58 PM

I hope to hell I never have to worry about you working on my boat
Really something good to brag about! NOT
Humm, lets have a few drinks while test driving a boat I do not own! WTF!

Gee, wonder why boaters get such a bad rap. Not to mention boating service typically SUCKS. This is just a fine example WHY!
Sorry, but if you read into this what it is great, but when I pay for something, the last thing I should be concerned about is some drunk testing it.

It does say "road". How many engine builders even take the time to hit the water with your boat? I'd say those customers were lucky to have him on board.