Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A thread for the boatless (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105839-thread-boatless.html)

fund razor 06-19-2005 07:22 AM

Re: A thread for the boatless

Originally Posted by Hairy Canary
law school and divorce cost me what would have been a nice 35' Fountain.

Doesn't count.

Unless you are making payments on it. :D

Phknlwyr 06-19-2005 07:39 AM

Never have owned a boat. Maybe someday. It was either hang on OSO or landyachtsonly.com and this place is more fun.

Racegirl3 06-19-2005 08:45 AM

You know I dont have a boat ... thinkin about it tho .... but for now ... Im just a boat mooch (but I dont expect a free ride) :rolleyes:

Smarty 06-19-2005 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor
Doesn't count.

Unless you are making payments on it. :D

So true, so true :)

fund razor 06-19-2005 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
Never have owned a boat.

Kevin proves once again that he is smarter than the rest of us.

VI Mike 06-19-2005 04:00 PM

OK. I'm in this club too. I live in boater heaven and overlook 27 different Islands and "keys". I see all kinds of water craft cruising in the ocean when I'm on the porch and just want to be the one making the thundering engine noise every now and again.

I have absolutely no justification to complain about my situation other than I'm stuck as a land lubber right now. Every time I look at boats the dam things get more expensive. My satisfaction range at this point is around 100k it seems (used).

I love the rafitng in the parking lot idea that is funny as chit. I am looking and shopping hard though. There are always many project boats here but the catch is the techs are always too busy to help out the project kind of guy.

soon wet hopefully.

HIMES(JAIME) 06-19-2005 04:30 PM

Dont forget to wear your gear of the boat you wish you had. im ordering my Apache shirt now, that way i can wear it to the boatless parking lot bash. it will impress the chicks, ill say my boats on order. :drink: jaime

Waterfoul 06-19-2005 04:31 PM

Oh I have a boat. I wish I was boatless though. I really need to get my butt out there and get it running so it can be sold.

I actually have had more fun lately fishing with the kids in the Glastron. Uses less gas too!

gotime34 06-19-2005 04:33 PM

Well...Blew an Engine at the NYC Poker Run Yesterday, so that about puts me in this class for a while.

Steve_H 06-19-2005 04:38 PM

sold mine yesterday.
major sellers remorse today :( :( :(