Contributions for the Smoke on the Water tragedy >

Contributions for the Smoke on the Water tragedy

Notices

Contributions for the Smoke on the Water tragedy

Old 07-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 287 Likes on 106 Posts
Default Re: Contributions for the Smoke on the Water tragedy

10/4 just wanna see it go to both familes....
Old 07-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep up the good work, Just a lot of friends that we have not yet met.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Registered

You should set this fund up to accept paypal payments!
Old 07-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Registered

THX

everyone for your support. we will be having a memorial sunday the 24th in hartland Wisconsin. anyone interested incoming is welcome. you can pm me for any info you need. again im his twin brother and he loved this sport.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Registered

Hi my name is Jason. I'm not a one post wonder. I just sit back read through the forums and give good info where needed.The reason for this post is so I could tell you about " Mustang Johnny". He was the kid that had life that he had to fight every day for what he had.John quit school early so he could take care of his mom. He started to hang out at local marine repair shop in Bristol RI. Eventually Dave Parker the owner of Parker Marine gave him a job and started to groom what would be one of the greatest high performance marine mechanics. Four years later John started to hang out at O.L. on nights and on Saturdays Till I gave him a job in the service shop partime on nights and on weekends for extra cash. John came in every night and i would stay with him till nine at night .I always made sure the next day he made it to Parker Marine. He had the work ethic that you don't find in many 20yr olds. He was a godsend to both companies.
John never traveled in his life so he joined up on our Poker Run Team to travel and work on hi-performance boats. The things he loved to do.N.Y.C was Johns first run followed by Atlantic city then to SOTW.In the two previous runs John had met alot of OL clients and touch everyone of them with his "happy go lucky" attitude and big smile. He didn't drive out with to smoke because of his commitment to Dave Parker so I flew him out on Fri. night to meet up with us @ SOTW. In SOTW his last words to me was "I live to do this ****" as he left his hand print behind on one of the baddest V-Bottoms ever XXX.
I'm very pleased on how everyone has pulled together in this situation and helped out in every way possible. MY thanks to all.
Please think about all the people in this industry that put in 110% of there efforts everyday to meet demanding dead lines so everyone has a boat. May it be in the service industry or manufacturing because people like Johnny with his dedication,drive,love for this industry are hard to find
I would personally thank all the OL customers for coming up to RI for his wake and funeral and for all there support.

sincerely Jason

R.I.P
Mustang Johnny
You will be missed by all
Old 07-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Registered

HI THIS IS MARK.

thx for the info on mustang John. let me give you some info on Mike. he has a beautiful family of three. his wife and two daughters. one 6 months old and one 6 yrs old. he loved them all dearly. our family is me and three older sisters mom and dad. he loved custom bikes and boats. his first passion Harley's got him on the cover of easy rider. everything he did was to the extreme. his 27ft Donzi was customized with many extras. he Even had me helping him look for a blower from this site. we both have worked in an automobile industry for many yrs. his Friends Mark and tom were on another Outer limit's boat that day. He grew up on the water doing all the sports. Bare-footing, skiing, etc... we many times skidded across the water. he will be missed by many and myself. god bless his family and friends. he is in a better place than us. keep up your faith and someday we will reunite again.

God Bless
Mark (Twin Brother)
Old 07-18-2005, 11:41 AM
Registered

Sorry for your loss Mark .. my wife is an identical twin and very close to her sister ... I couldn't imagine what your going through