Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   cant beat a deal like this (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/115490-cant-beat-deal-like.html)

Cat man do 11-26-2005 09:21 AM

Re: cant beat a deal like this

THAT SEEMS FAIR, WHAT ELSE DOES THE CUSTOMER WANT? MAN I TELL YOU RUMORS, SMEARING ECT. IS GETTIN DEEP.FIX THE BOAT DUMP IT AND MOVE ON :rolleyes:

seanv 11-26-2005 10:02 AM

well to catmando, i have a conscious and wont dump this on anyone.
to bgchub. if your car breaks down away from home any dealer can fix it.some may give you a discount some may not.and why would i tow it to someone who lost my trust the moment i found these engines not to be the same year as the boat? i was not a member of oso until the purchase was made. i do take some responsibility for not researching those engines better but, i was dealing with a large natl. boat dealer! i should be able to trust them not to do what they did right?
to cumberland. lol! nice fictional story you tell. the only time bringing it to you was an option was after you tried to have me pay for the whole repair at your buddy's shop. oh, at "your cost" why take it to you and not be able to trust your repairs? i would have to take it apart when i got home to double check your work.
i have kept most info off of here to give cumberland fair chance to make it right. i'm not in the wrong here they are and i have no problems post all the info up here if that's what they desire.
bottom line.
they need to fix this out of their pocket at a reputable shop here in arizona.
to all others...thank you for your input in this matter!!

Cat man do 11-26-2005 10:07 AM

As Stated, ----------fix It---------------

seanv 11-26-2005 10:13 AM

that's the plan as soon as im reimbursed

Too Old 11-26-2005 10:31 AM

Sean, sorry you've experienced problems with your boat.

Anyway to take this back to private communication between you and Randy?

I sense you'd like to have your boat repaired more than "your pound of flesh". I think you'll be more likely to accomplish that through direct communication with LCM.

I wish the best for all parties concerned.

cuda 11-26-2005 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Cat man do
As Stated, ----------fix It---------------

Why don't you send him the money then??? :mad:

seanv 11-26-2005 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Sean, sorry you've experienced problems with your boat.

Anyway to take this back to private communication between you and Randy?

I sense you'd like to have your boat repaired more than "your pound of flesh". I think you'll be more likely to accomplish that through direct communication with LCM.

I wish the best for all parties concerned.

trick it's hard when the conversation goes in circles. it,s going to get handled just not on here or the phone. time will tell.
thanks again guys!

Tazz 11-26-2005 10:45 AM

Sean, LCM obviously didn't get as big as they are by intentionally screwing people. I find it hard to believe they didn't make reasonable attempts to resolve your problems. The fact that you brought this issue to a public forum is only shooting yourself in the foot . If i were LCM at this point i'd tell you to pound sand. This should have been resolved in private.

seanv 11-26-2005 10:49 AM

tazz, i tried for a month in private so i figured i'ld try public pressure. whatever it is, it is. i just hope nobody else goes thru this anywhere!
and im sure people get a great deal and service there. it's this deal that's in question not everyone elses.

jawbreakerkid 11-26-2005 11:02 AM

LCM has offered to fix the boat, if you bring it back to them.....I'm not sure that I see any problems here. It sounds as fair as they can be, given the circumstances.