Notices

KW Poker Run

Old 11-24-2005, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Originally Posted by RHC
I am not upset with OSO over this ,, However ,, I don't agree with all the censorship,,, I feel since we all pay for the privilege,,,, we should have some latitude on a topic,,, on the other hand ,,, Posters should sign their name and have an identity in the profile that makes them accountable,,, I don't agree with hiding behind a screen name and no address,,,

Oh well ,, gotta get to the turkey!

RHC
I agree, this is the good old U.S.A. isn't it? John Bennett
Old 11-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RHC
I am not upset with OSO over this ,, However ,, I don't agree with all the censorship,,, I feel since we all pay for the privilege,,,, we should have some latitude on a topic,,, on the other hand ,,, Posters should sign their name and have an identity in the profile that makes them accountable,,, I don't agree with hiding behind a screen name and no address,,,

Oh well ,, gotta get to the turkey!

RHC
Whats up Roger ?
I dont think steve had a problem with the threads, but..As always people had to come on & turn it ugly. Most are just waiting for the video to form an opinion.....But Watch...This will turn ugly also & be poofed !
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys
Old 11-24-2005, 12:25 PM
RHC
Registered

Must have been Steps on the boat!!

RHC
Old 11-24-2005, 12:28 PM
RHC
Registered

Hey Dog,, What Up!! Missed ya in the Keys,, Just killing time waiting for the turkey to turn brown Watchin the game and staying warm ,,, its all good!! Look forward to Seein ya!

Roger
Old 11-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

I think most have been informed of both sides of the story. From what I've heard from people that have seen the video, it doesn't really show much, just two boats bumping into each other.

But for all of those that jumped on the "Phil's a d!ck" band wagon with out hearing the other side of the story.....Just shows the mob mentality, small minded people on here that need others to form their opinions for them.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RHC

Hey Dog,, What Up!! Missed ya in the Keys,, Just killing time waiting for the turkey to turn brown Watchin the game and staying warm ,,, its all good!! Look forward to Seein ya!

Roger
Next summer FOR SURE ! You guys wont be able to get rid of me up there !!
Old 11-24-2005, 12:37 PM
RHC
Registered

Good answer Tank,,, However,, some of us were out of the Loop while making the trip !! and ,,, now inquiring minds want to know

Hey ,, its a slow day

RHC
Old 11-24-2005, 12:57 PM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RHC
Good answer Tank,,, However,, some of us were out of the Loop while making the trip !! and ,,, now inquiring minds want to know

Hey ,, its a slow day

RHC
I would post some pic's of the two boats showing the lite damage that was done. but do not want to start any thing.

Rick OSG
Old 11-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by RHC

Hey ,, its a slow day

RHC
Well, at the risk of having the thread deleted but attempting to put the questions to rest, this is it in a nut shell....

LubeJob posted on Sat. that Phil had maliciously rammed his (his comstumers) 42X Cig into Lubejobs Spectre on Fri while running down to KW from Miami. The thread read as if Phil was out of control and enraged at Lubejob because, as the thread said, Phil got sprayed by Lubejobs Spectre. People were upset on OSO and the next thing you know the thread is out of control with people basically wanting to start a lynch mob to go to Miami and hang Phil up for such things as reckless boating to attempted murder! The thread went three pages of Phil bashing without a person giving the other side of the story.

The thread was deleted because as the rules and regs state (that we all read when signing up for OSO), you cannot slander/name call, cuss, threaten, etc. etc. etc. in threads.

Then everyone started b!tching about the thread getting deleted and a few more threads were deleted because arguments started on basically every thread that had the subject brought up.

In some of the satalite threads the other side of the story was brought out that Lubejob was witnessed by several FPC members as swerving back and forth across the channel and spraying Phil down at least twice. On the third attempt of cutting in front of Phil, Phil held his line (the right/starboard line, which by the way, coast guard regs state has the right of way) and the starboard sponson of Lubejobs Spectre struck the port rear of the Cig. Yelling, fingure waving and other unpleasantries insued and the police were called once they got to Gilberts.

The police watched the video, heard both sides of the story and decided it was not a criminal matter except for the part where they heard Lubejob threatening Phil at the docks. The police asked Phil if HE wanted Lubejob arrested for threats but Phil declined. Once all boats arrive in KW, Lubejob comes onto OSO claiming a lawsuit will follow. He later posted pictures of the damage but all that was seen was about two rolls of duct tape plastered all over the starboard sponson. After those pictures surfaced someone posted pictures of the Spectre while is was in the water. The second pictures showed three or four 2-4 inch scratches near the rubrail of the Spectre. I saw the 42X and it had a small rub mark and a small nick near the port/rear rubrail.

There's the story in an extreme nuttshell with out giving too much of my own bias. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got 'em and most stink. But in the end it'll all be handled by the two parties involved and there's really not much more on the subject.

Now, read this quick before it goes bye-bye.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:04 PM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Well, at the risk of having the thread deleted but attempting to put the questions to rest, this is it in a nut shell....

LubeJob posted on Sat. that Phil had maliciously rammed his (his comstumers) 42X Cig into Lubejobs Spectre on Fri while running down to KW from Miami. The thread read as if Phil was out of control and enraged at Lubejob because, as the thread said, Phil got sprayed by Lubejobs Spectre. People were upset on OSO and the next thing you know the thread is out of control with people basically wanting to start a lynch mob to go to Miami and hang Phil up for such things as reckless boating to attempted murder! The thread went three pages of Phil bashing without a person giving the other side of the story.

The thread was deleted because as the rules and regs state (that we all read when signing up for OSO), you cannot slander/name call, cuss, threaten, etc. etc. etc. in threads.

Then everyone started b!tching about the thread getting deleted and a few more threads were deleted because arguments started on basically every thread that had the subject brought up.

In some of the satalite threads the other side of the story was brought out that Lubejob was witnessed by several FPC members as swerving back and forth across the channel and spraying Phil down at least twice. On the third attempt of cutting in front of Phil, Phil held his line (the right/starboard line, which by the way, coast guard regs state has the right of way) and the starboard sponson of Lubejobs Spectre struck the port rear of the Cig. Yelling, fingure waving and other unpleasantries insued and the police were called once they got to Gilberts.

The police watched the video, heard both sides of the story and decided it was not a criminal matter except for the part where they heard Lubejob threatening Phil at the docks. The police asked Phil if HE wanted Lubejob arrested for threats but Phil declined. Once all boats arrive in KW, Lubejob comes onto OSO claiming a lawsuit will follow. He later posted pictures of the damage but all that was seen was about two rolls of duct tape plastered all over the starboard sponson. After those pictures surfaced someone posted pictures of the Spectre while is was in the water. The second pictures showed three or four 2-4 inch scratches near the rubrail of the Spectre. I saw the 42X and it had a small rub mark and a small nick near the port/rear rubrail.

There's the story in an extreme nuttshell with out giving too much of my own bias. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got 'em and most stink. But in the end it'll all be handled by the two parties involved and there's really not much more on the subject.

Now, read this quick before it goes bye-bye.
Well said Tank
Now lets all play nice on here

Rick OSG

Quick Reply: KW Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.