Notices

KW Poker Run

Old 11-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Good job Tank...
Not a factor but I am pretty sure "LubeJobs" is a 35 Motion.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:09 PM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by P Offshore
Good job Tank...
Not a factor but I am pretty sure "LubeJobs" is a 35 Motion.
yep 35 motion

Rick OSG
Old 11-24-2005, 01:11 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Tank, Was your Cig in KW? BIG Blower motors?
Old 11-24-2005, 01:19 PM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Tank,,,, Glad I missed it ,,,, and your right ,,, they are big boys and can settle it themselves,,, It will never be resolved over the internet,,,,

Have a great turkey day,,,, even if ya have sunshine and warm weather !!! I gots the snow and cold !!

RHC
Old 11-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

That was well done, Tank....
Old 11-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I agree Tank.I saw the boat at Phils and i think this was totally blown out of proportion.Phil was a gentlemen not having the cops arrest Gino.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This won't be settled on OSO. Even in this thread we have a lot of "I heard" type comments.

Taking sides for one good buddy or another won't accomplish anything other than hurt feelings and yet another flame war.

Ultimately this one will be sorted out by those involved and their attorneys.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I have no idea where you guys got your info. I almost got arrested?? Where did you get that?? Swerving in and out?? I hope everyone here remembers each of these accusations. All I can say is you guys are not even close. Lets just say the Judicial system will figure out the truth. I have the video, the police report, several Eye witnesses and even a well know by everyone, well respected expert witness.
Phil claimed I wet him "3" times. To tell you the truth, I can't say it did or didn't happen. We got wet on one part of the run. But if he got wet 3 times by me, Sounds like he was in a bad spot. You would think an experienced, EXracer would not put himself in that position especially in a fun, safe Poker run that we never saw over 74 MPH until we hit the ocean in Marathon. This wasn't a race. It was a nice, relaxing, run.

So the next time someone dosen't drive to your liking on the highway, RAM HIM!

Please let me know who said the police were going to arrest me and asked Phil but he said no. That is an absolute lie.

QUOTE: The thread went three pages of Phil bashing without a person giving the other side of the story

Most of the Phil bashing on the last post were on past incidents people encountered with him.

P.S. We called the Police to meet us at Gilberts .

You guys may want to check your facts and be nice, you never know who may end up being the new Cigarette dealer in the near future.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
. He later posted pictures of the damage but all that was seen was about two rolls of duct tape plastered all over the starboard sponson. After those pictures surfaced someone posted pictures of the Spectre while is was in the water. The second pictures showed three or four 2-4 inch scratches near the rubrail of the Spectre..

well that sucks, I was hopeing he would not have an excuse for why we outran him on the outside on the way down. those scratches probably slowed him down and the aerodynamics of the duck tape probably made it handle the rough worse
Old 11-24-2005, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

we got sprayed down by extreme exhibit we were going to ram him but figured the mafia would come after us or we would hit his boat and ours would sink because his is so big

Quick Reply: KW Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.