Notices

ocean express

Old 01-20-2002, 10:43 AM
suncat

Arrow

Hey Rik, its basically just a straight shaft that goes thru a special CV joint that we're adapting to our own use. We designed our own strut and rudder using what we learned off of our 36' sportfish that has a similiar drive. We casted the mold so it will be able to use an Arneson, or a Trimax also so the customer can choose what he wants.
Hey guys, as far as the Express Regatta goes, I was thinking of having a big Express only meet out at Gull Island or somewhere similiar, and then maybe booking a big outing at one of the restraunts on the water (Jacks, Mac-n-rays, Big river grill, beachclub, etc,etc) More, or less just keeping it as a big get together for people to exchange ideas and for them to get a look at other peoples Express Cats. Anyone thats interested email me with your info and I'll start putting together a list
Thanks,
Adam

Old 01-20-2002, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I've never seen a topic this big. Just adding my reply to the list.
Old 01-23-2002, 12:24 AM
suncat

Arrow

Hey everyone, I would like to personally invite everyone with an Express Cat to the Smoke on the Water poker run - weekend of June 7,8,9th in Grand Haven / MI
Last year we had a blast and were going back and sponsoring it again this year.
Register early and I'll make sure that we have all of the Express' docked together.
Anyone that wants info, email me and I'll hook you up.
Later all,
Adam

Old 01-23-2002, 12:39 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts
woo hoo Adam pushed us over 9 pages. i'll prolly se ya next week with tizbad on our next trip up.OK whos got room for me on there ocean for this smoke on the water thingie . . is that 28 still for sale . . . hmmmmm
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-23-2002, 01:05 AM
Registered

O.K. O.K. Dave paint annnnd a ride, is it ready yet?
Old 01-23-2002, 02:15 AM
Registered

Hey Greg, If you have my parts with you can you drop them of at the Lee Williams on your way to work tomorow? Thanks!
Old 01-23-2002, 09:05 PM
Registered

O.K. Now you've done it. Guess I'll have to hurry up on my engines and bring the old gal to "SMOKE". Maybee I could mooch a ride with Sylvester? If I'm there,,any Focht Friends are welcome to ride.
Old 01-23-2002, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Why couldn't you guys do something on the eastcoast . Now ,not only do I have to fix it but I have to tow it back out there ! I just bought it from out there and brought it home this summer .THis boat will have more highway miles on it in one year then it has had in all the 13 years it has been around !
Old 01-24-2002, 11:14 PM
suncat

Arrow

Come on Boot!! Lets show all those monkey see, monkey do cat owners out there what Express owners are made of!!!
Phatkat, I would love to go for a ride on your cat, and I hope to see you there.
Theres a hotel called the Harbor House Inn of Grand Haven, its under 1 block away from the event tent and the boardwalk. Its a bed and breakfast, prices are around 130-160 per night but its beautiful and best of all its walking distance. You DON'T want to have to be driving around the main drag of Grand Haven with 10,000+ people in and around town. Take it from me, your walking distance from the event and several very nice restraunts, and a few bars.
Email me if you want any more details.
Thanks all,
Adam

Old 01-24-2002, 11:23 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
What the hell is this the energizer bunny rabbit of posts!!!! Hey Dave I think it is this post that is responsible for my eyes being all screwed up!!!!

Quick Reply: ocean express

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.