Notices

ocean express

Old 01-27-2002, 09:39 PM
suncat

Arrow

Thanks guys, by the way, Vonwolske:
I never answered your question as to what distinguishes our cats as ours.
First of all, All of our cats have a body line that runs down the freeboard, following the line of the boat.
Secondly, all of our cats, right on down to the 15 1/2' has a deep "offshore" tunnel, making it good in rough water
Thirdly, the buckets (cockpits) of all of our cats have more room (both standing and sitting) than do cats of equal size.
Hope this answers your question.
Adam

Old 01-28-2002, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very good story Adam but Im with spark some how when your dad tells the story theres alot more humor and color to his history , Im glad to see it was told thanks!
Old 01-28-2002, 03:25 PM
Registered

Adam; Thanks for the synopsis. Please edit and add some approximate dates.

Also, add some paragraph indentations.

All in all, a good job and interesting reading. If I ever get up your way, I will stop by. Are you going to Miami in Feb?
Old 01-28-2002, 03:27 PM
Registered

Talking

Holy Crap!!!!! This thread lives? It's like a freakin' zombie. Just when you think it's dead, it rises up again.

Sean
Old 01-28-2002, 04:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Adam,

I am curious what does your 38' with stock 496Ho's and XR's Cost? (Ball Park) Not that I am interested right now but My goal is to one day get a big cat. I have mainly looked at eliminators in the past and have a good Idea of what the 36 runs - cost wise But because of your closeness two me I would like to know. Also I keep my Powerquest 380 at Sassy's Marina and go by there quite often maybe I could drop buy and see what you have to offer. - Ray

You may e-mail me if you dont want to post a price.

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Raypanic ]
Old 01-28-2002, 09:17 PM
suncat

Arrow

You guys that like my dads version will have to forgive me, as he was actually there (and young!) while I was just starting kindergarden. Vonwolske, forgive me but english composition wasn't my best class, just be glad it's me and not my brother or dad (or you SPARK!) that wrote that article, otherwise you wouldn't be able to understand half of what was written, as none of the above were exemplary spellers.
As far as Miami goes, my dad will be down there on vacation (and I'll be up here...on vacation! Starting the first 49' hull) so look for him.
Bye all,
A

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Adam Focht ]

Old 01-28-2002, 09:23 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts
by the way adam,you were right . . .it is mis-spelled on my card . . .its physicist not physicsist . . .you'd think i would know that so you are the exemplary speller in the family, huh.later

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: glassdave ]
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-30-2002, 08:24 PM
Registered

O.E. on page 4? Not on my watch.
Old 01-30-2002, 08:49 PM
Registered

This thread has gon on too long. You O.E. people REALY need to get a life>
Old 01-30-2002, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
YOU know if i couldnt get a skater i would say there two small if i had a big barge and of course they go tghrough big waves good so do barges i rode in a 48 chassin the deal nice boat slug for the [power over waves the whole deck wigled like jello not a very good feeling power for pound you cant beat a skater out run ox hands down as far as taking a bunch of people on board can make two trips with skater and still beat the ox dont get mad just wait for a skater or settle for the ox thanks guys

Quick Reply: ocean express

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.