Notices

CC Owners

Old 06-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: CC Owners

Jass, if you like small expensive boats have you looked at Everglades yet?
Personaly I have not put much research into these size of boats but if gas prices keep going up and up my '06 38TE Fountain will be for sale! I love having a big boat but there is a lot to be said in having a small boat too.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Jass, if you like small expensive boats have you looked at Everglades yet?
Personaly I have not put much research into these size of boats but if gas prices keep going up and up my '06 38TE Fountain will be for sale! I love having a big boat but there is a lot to be said in having a small boat too.
I would love to have a larger CC, but I have a 4300 Nortech to also pay for, and this will be a second boat that I would fish off 1-2 days a week with Sandy and the kids. One day I go out with the kids, and the other is with Sandy and our friends. It's all in fun, and yes I am the worst fisherman of them all, I could barely feed myself if I had to do this for a living. Thats why the small boat, just want to pay for it, no notes. I love this boat also, especiallythe wider beam.
http://www.evergladesboats.com/240cc/240.htm
Old 06-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Registered

Jass, naw I bet I'm worse than you...most definitly! Did not know you had a Nortech, did you get it after the storm or did it weather the storm ok?
Old 06-14-2006, 06:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Jass, naw I bet I'm worse than you...most definitly! Did not know you had a Nortech, did you get it after the storm or did it weather the storm ok?

It's being built right now, went with a diesel package, twin Yanmars and ASD8's. Finished in about 8 weeks.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have pics of the interior layout or helm of the new 34 spectre? I've seen several in water and running shots but nothing shows if there is a cabin, head in console, seating, etc???????
Old 06-14-2006, 08:15 AM
Registered

Z06, over on OSO's other site Anglersonly.com Jay Pillini has been on there talking about the 34 Spectre. You might go over there and see if you can pm or email him.
I have seen the boat on the water around the bay and St. Pete area. It is very nice and knowning Jay's gelcoat and rigging work from his Cat boats I expect and awsome CC from Spectre.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Anybody that is looking for a great clean used Center Console, I just put my 33/36 Concept in the OSO classifieds..... Give me a call, thanks, Patrick

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-10826.html
Old 06-15-2006, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a sweet boat--where were you when I was looking -- I got a 26'Century with twin 200 Yammies but really wanted a Concept. Great price too...jealousy is an ugly emotion--I sure do like your boat
Old 06-15-2006, 06:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Poorsche
What a sweet boat--where were you when I was looking -- I got a 26'Century with twin 200 Yammies but really wanted a Concept. Great price too...jealousy is an ugly emotion--I sure do like your boat
Thank you very much, I feel I priced it right to move it, it really is clean as can be and a great boat, but I want something different. I have owned two Concepts in the past, and they are a great boat, this will make someone a very nice boat. Thanks, Pat
Old 06-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Registered

Ttt

Quick Reply: CC Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.