Like Tree0Likes

LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Old 01-25-2002, 11:30 PM
Cain Crew

Wow randy, you pick on us and we aren't even around to enjoy it. we will be behind you all the way. Beer and burgers are on me in the pits. We do a lot of passing, it's just on the highway!...or the go cart track...hahahah counting down the days .. getting ready to put the motor back in. we always run wide open, we just drag an anchor so we don't get to far out in front! lol We also have a small problem turning the wheel...the boat seems to want to go straight, what's the deal with that? later Chip

Old 01-26-2002, 12:31 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

You guys ain't ****. Your all going to be swallowing my spray this year. See, me and Fabio Buzzi...yeah that's right...Fabio Buzzi, are putting the finishing touches on Mr. Technology II. It's a new Buzzi design that will revolutionize V hulls as we know now know them.

Our first run was over 109mph. Of course it has all the maniditory Merc hardware but its all new from there. The Hull is 3 ft wide and 36 feet long. It has Buzzi's famous blow up rubber bumper around the sides that give it an over width of 7.5 feet. The bottom has a half inch step every two inches starting at the water line all the way back. Also the entire hull is built like an air hockey game so that the 12 nacta ducts on the deck will feel air to the bottom.

The throttle is contolled by a computer that senses the load on the crankshaft and adjusts accordingly. GPS tells the throttle when it's time to back off for a turn.

Infared sensors and gyroscopes keep the trim tabs, drive trim and ballast tank at optimum levels for upcomming water conditions.

There are 14 patents pending on this boat and we just sold 20 of them to meet the rules of F1.

You guys are toast. See ya in Daytona. Bring your sponges.
Old 01-26-2002, 12:37 AM
Cain Crew

so ron, it sounds like your out of a job! The boat can run itself, what are you going to do? wash it?

Old 01-26-2002, 12:54 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

No I have you guys to wash it.

I'll pilot the boat, Fabio plans on sitting in the back and tweeking the software.
Old 01-26-2002, 09:58 AM
Registered

Great trash talking guys. Could any of you guys beat the LaveyCraft if they decided to run the national cicuit. Just a question from a non-racer.
Old 01-26-2002, 11:45 AM
Registered

My Boats: Offshore Racing, Classic Magnums
Hey Ron,

Is that one of those Fabio boats with a tube around it to keep you "right side up"???
BOB
Old 01-26-2002, 12:09 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 01-26-2002, 12:50 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Hi Bob, that's the one, just like the Buzzi Buzzard.

Oh I neglected to mention the wings. The wings are mounted exactly at the CG and extend 20 feet to either side. The wings are a complex composite of ever increasing dyhedral and completely convex to create the most lift with the least drag. According to our NASA engineers math, at 105 mph the wing will be lifting 85% of the boats weight. At 109mpg it is lifting 98% of the weight. This makes for interesting jumps that are more like short flights.

Or only problem so far is when we lean into a turn, we drag a wing. Not to worry, we should be so far in front of the rest of you guys that our width in the turns should not be an issue.

Like I said, you guys are toast.

Mr. T II
Old 01-26-2002, 01:13 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
hey ron, im not a racer or anything just a techie/boater.is it posible to see pictures of that thing on like a website or something, sounds realy cool.or is it still double top secret.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-26-2002, 01:14 PM
Registered

My Boats: Offshore Racing, Classic Magnums
I see a new class, "BAT BUZZARDS"