Notices

lake texoma accident !!!

Old 09-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: lake texoma accident !!!

I really do not know what to say,but like many others on here I wish I could personally change everything and make it OK. I have a huge lump in my throat.

I pray and give my warmest thoughts to the friends and family of all who were invloved in this tragic and horrible accidnet.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Game On
MCPA was asked for an interview by a local news station about Bruce and Myra. I personally, wasnt very comfortable "talking" about it since things like that draw a lot of negativity, but the Gibsons have done SO much for our community and our events, we felt obligated to let the public know the important thing is what they meant to the community and not the details of the accident. We couldnt explain enough how wonderful they have been to us and how much Myra will be missed.

Tim Baldwin, the club president, and myself agreed to the interview and Im now glad we did. I see now the Gibsons love for the sport and the people that came with it was not only seen here in Nashville but nationwide.

We are getting updates every few hours from the hospital and Bruce is doing as well as expected. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Matt Harding
Matt,

This is probably my 30th time to try and post sense yesterday afternoon when we got the phone call,,,,,,,,, about how sad, crushed, heartbroken, sick, numb, we are ,,,, hell I don't know what to say ,,,,, I know the interview had to be one of the toughest things you and Tim ever had to do,, but I know you two gave accurate, factual information

Please relay to Bruce that our thoughts & prayers , from everyone up here at Ky. Lake,, are focused on he & his family.

Mitch & Tracey Mowery
Old 09-03-2006, 05:22 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by itilldo
about the negative posts..where's our moderator when you need very tasteless and stupid posts deleted!!!!
please report the posts you think shoudl be deleted. this is a very long thread. the report option is below the users name in every post they have posted in. it says "report post".

thanks
Old 09-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
please report the posts you think shoudl be deleted. this is a very long thread. the report option is below the users name in every post they have posted in. it says "report post".

thanks

Most post look good to me........this isn't an Apache thread!
Old 09-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Very Tragic God Bless To All Involved
Old 09-03-2006, 06:06 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I heard about this yesterday, and have had a nauseous knot in my stomach ever since. I am currenty at Smith Mountain Lake, VA; and some of the parties involved are well known and well liked in this area. It has hit VERY hard here. We here at the SML extend our very deepest condolences to EVERYONE involved with, and associated with this awful accident.

Some of the posts here are COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE or NOT APPROPRIATE. Tee4Texas, NRG, and Skatin; for certain--you need to remove your posts. You have no idea what the ramifications of your words here in print can do in reference to this incident and the sport of boating in gereral. Please engage your brain before you engage your fingers.
Brother as always i agree 100%.My wife and I where fortunate to meet Bruce and Myra a few years ago here at SML at the poker run.Very sad really don't know what to say except sorry for your loss.Rich and Jen.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Registered

Condolences, thoughts, and prayers...
Old 09-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Registered

I don't know what to say but God Bless!
Old 09-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Registered

On behalf of everyone at Poker Runs America - our prayers go out to all involved - This is one of the worst days in poker run history. Let us all make sure this does not happen again.

Boat safe and be safe.

I knew all involved - R.I.P.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will be praying for these people and their families and friends at Church in the morning.
Very tragic accident. Terrible.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 09-03-2006 at 11:07 PM.

Quick Reply: lake texoma accident !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.