Notices

lake texoma accident !!!

Old 09-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: lake texoma accident !!!

Gordon Mineo was the owner of Flash Gordon. He was also the organizer of this event. Bruce and Myra Gibson were the owners of the "Nashville Catz" boat, and good friends of ours. Bruce is the sole survivor of this tragic accident.

Please keep your opinions to yourself at this time. Have respect for the friends and family left behind.

Matt Harding
Music City Powerboat Association VP
Old 09-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
This isn't the time, place or thread for this discussion. Have some compassion. This is a thread for the family, friends and OSO family to share our feelings, prayers and thoughts. I'm sure there is going to be a lot of discussion before any more poker runs happen. For now, let it go. There is nothing you can say about things that should be done in the future that could be rectified here and now. Until now you have not chosen to join OSO or in any of the discussions. Now is not the best time for you to voice your opinon. We are a family here, please move on and let us help support each other in this very sad time. Thank you

sums it up...
Old 09-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What Is It With All The First Time Posters That Are Stirring The Pot.
This Is Not The Time Or Thread
Have A Little Respect.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:15 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
This isn't the time, place or thread for this discussion. Have some compassion. This is a thread for the family, friends and OSO family to share our feelings, prayers and thoughts. I'm sure there is going to be a lot of discussion before any more poker runs happen. For now, let it go. There is nothing you can say about things that should be done in the future that could be rectified here and now. Until now you have not chosen to join OSO or in any of the discussions. Now is not the best time for you to voice your opinon. We are a family here, please move on and let us help support each other in this very sad time. Thank you
well said Gino
Old 09-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Registered

My prayers go out to everyone! All of us from MCPA will keep them in our thoughts and prayers. God bless Bruce with his recovery.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Registered

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of all involved.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Registered

Anyone else who is going to post,if your not giving your condolence's or an update on Mr. Gibson,PLEASE DO NOT POST.Thank You
Old 09-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered

I dove hunted today with a guy and his son who lost his wife and mother of his kids just 8 or so weeks ago on our lake, he is a great guy, but the scars are very, very deep. It was a very personal example of the pain Bruce is enduring. Sometimes very bad things happen to very good people, and there simply is no justification. It reminds us just how fragile this life, our relationships, and so many other things are.

The only words that come to mind are reassurance that the great architect did not lead a stairway to no where.....
Say a prayer, he will need them.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Registered

I have been fortunate enough to be around Bruce & Myra over the past couple of years both on and off the water. I detailed "Nashville Catz" for them just prior to the Smoke on the Water run in July. Unlike some folks who have the financial means to own & operate a set-up like thiers, they have always been down to earth people. Myra will be missed by all who knew her.

Bruce, their son Will and all of the families impacted by this tragic accident will continue to be in the prayers of myself and my family.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Registered

Thank you Matt Harding for setting it straight..... I was referred to this site to reflect and hopefully find peace of mind of the horrible accident involving Bruce & Myra and the Mineo family.

I have known Bruce & Myra for some time now. I do know they truly enjoyed the boating sport and the people they encountered along the way. Myra will be truly missed by many!!! My prayers are sent out for Bruce for a full recovery and my prayers are sent out for their families in working through the healing process.

In memory of Myra Gibson.....

Aquamarine

Quick Reply: lake texoma accident !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.