Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i see inspectech finally posted a pic of his whole poker run crew
Old 01-07-2002, 09:55 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Cool

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 01-07-2002, 10:01 PM
Registered

disregard..........accept my apologies.......I'm goin to bed.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Spitfire1 ]
Old 01-07-2002, 10:04 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

I guess I'm not the only one who has noticed how slanted the magazine ratings are. It would be nice to see a boat evaluation that doesn't factor in the advertising budget!
Old 01-07-2002, 10:44 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You can see that type of boat test in Powerboat Reports and they do a fairly good job of holding the manufacturers to the fire. The only problem is when they find something wrong, the boat maker writes back dutifully and says they will fix that problem, but do they?? I suppose that if i read about a specific problem I would look for it, but it still might not kill a deal if it isn't fixed.
Come on boys(and girls), let's trash them all and let the boating God sort it out
Old 01-07-2002, 11:04 PM
Allan

I really like the comments made here A few things I want to add. River girl,The point of printing the results are to publicly reward the MFG's on really caring about their quality and customer service on a consistant basis. Not all hot boaters know about OSO, unfortunatly I noticed that someone mentioned we should learn to read between the lines of what the boat testing people are trying to say when it comes to the bad things found on a boat. My point is we should not have read between the lines at all It's sad that we spend the kind of money that we do, and subscribe to these magazines when they are really working together to slant the truth about a boat. I think that editoral and advertising departments should alway's be kept seperate, but I guess it's just not reality. A section in OSO and other web sites would make an MFG think twice about how they treat there customers The best advertising in the world is a happy customer I am sorry about my twisted way of getting this topic started, but if you look in the topics section, I first listed this as "Important to read if you are buying a new boat." No one responded because there were no boob's involved I still like the cork for a bikini myself

Old 01-07-2002, 11:25 PM
Allan

Navigator. I am sort of a salesman. I own a high end woodworking company, and I do the sales end of it Thanks for the compliment . If you want to see furniture that truly looks as cool as an awsome performance boat, my web site is europeandesign.net And no, I am not trying to sell anything Here we go again, bait and switch

Old 01-08-2002, 01:02 AM
BD 24VIP

Talking

Hey Allan!! How's things goin' down there in the flatlands?? Any winter upgrades for our future, I mean, your boat??!!
Brad

Quick Reply: Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.