Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gotcha,

Nice ride.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks!
She's in the process of getting even nicer.
The motor is being gone through for a mild rebuild, but gonna pep up the stock 330 a few HP, nothing crazy, just a reliable - might try to push it to the 400 HP range, but planning on building a second motor to be a monster.

At some point, someone filled in scratches and nicks in the gel, and unused mounting holes in the stringers with silicone - I scraped, and yanked out all the silicone, and filled with duraglass, doweled and resined any unused holes, and am up to bilge paint.
Unless I find an indoor shop area, I'm almost done for this season - the weather is gonna turn soon, and I have 6 day work weeks scheduled for the following three weeks.
I'm hoping to have everything back together for the spring, but it's all about budget, and I don't want to put her in the water until she's done. I still need to do interior, controls, and gauges...
Old 10-10-2007, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Thanks!
She's in the process of getting even nicer.
The motor is being gone through for a mild rebuild, but gonna pep up the stock 330 a few HP, nothing crazy, just a reliable - might try to push it to the 400 HP range, but planning on building a second motor to be a monster.

At some point, someone filled in scratches and nicks in the gel, and unused mounting holes in the stringers with silicone - I scraped, and yanked out all the silicone, and filled with duraglass, doweled and resined any unused holes, and am up to bilge paint.
Unless I find an indoor shop area, I'm almost done for this season - the weather is gonna turn soon, and I have 6 day work weeks scheduled for the following three weeks.
I'm hoping to have everything back together for the spring, but it's all about budget, and I don't want to put her in the water until she's done. I still need to do interior, controls, and gauges...
Sounds good,

Great to see another one getting an extended life