Like Tree0Likes

Saltwater for Fuel

Reply
Old 03-11-2008, 04:16 PM
  #51
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
...boat done yet?. . .

well . . . i suppose if you subscribe to the theory of parallel universes and multiple realities you could say the boat IS done and has been in use. It has also been painted in an infinite number of colors and has every engine combo available. You cannot view the boat so in your reality it exists in a state of being done and not done simultaneously . . it would be very ironic if your boat was a cat (does anyone but me know why?)
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
  #52
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
Posts: 8,665
Default

Dave..are you any good at helping with chemistry homework????
phragle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:10 PM
  #53
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
Dave..are you any good at helping with chemistry homework????

Buzz me . . . i actually cloned my goldfish . . . I can prove it, you'll hafta check'em out . . . They all look exactly the same
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:12 PM
  #54
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
well . . . i suppose if you subscribe to the theory of parallel universes and multiple realities you could say the boat IS done and has been in use. It has also been painted in an infinite number of colors and has every engine combo available. You cannot view the boat so in your reality it exists in a state of being done and not done simultaneously . . it would be very ironic if your boat was a cat (does anyone but me know why?)
well if you find the cat, schrodinger wants it back...
Attached Thumbnails
Saltwater for Fuel-dscf3807.jpg  

Last edited by Sean H; 03-11-2008 at 06:15 PM. Reason: add pic
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:15 PM
  #55
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

its spelled Schrödinger . . . you forgot the little dots above the "O" . . . . . I figured you'd get it
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:18 PM
  #56
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
its spelled Schrödinger . . . you forgot the little dots above the "O" . . . . . I figured you'd get it
didnt forget, too lazy to look up the font adder...
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:38 PM
  #57
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: toledo ohio
My Boats: feathercraft,Profile 308,Hydrodyne jet deck, hondo runner bottom,24 python,33 elimanator dry sixes
Posts: 852
Default

as far as I know the cat is in the box......in my universe......... I don't like cats the fury kind that is ...........so is all I have to do is strap a nuclear power plant to my boat to run the rf gen and then I can run a sterling motor that bye the way will run as fast sitting on a hot cup of cofee as it did in tha video.
lightning jet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:24 PM
  #58
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning jet View Post
as far as I know the cat is in the box......in my universe......... I don't like cats the fury kind that is ...........so is all I have to do is strap a nuclear power plant to my boat to run the rf gen and then I can run a sterling motor that bye the way will run as fast sitting on a hot cup of cofee as it did in tha video.

What?? I thought it was powered by a flux capacitor?
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:48 PM
  #59
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

What? . . . No no no....Its all ball bearings these days . . . .
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:55 PM
  #60
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
What? . . . No no no....Its all ball bearings these days . . . .
"I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it."
- Erwin Schrödinger, speaking about quantum mechanics.
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
crsnang
General Boating Discussion
22
11-23-2005 09:08 PM
offthefront
General Q & A
35
03-29-2004 07:47 PM
Frequency
General Q & A
5
04-02-2003 08:11 PM
outlawinil
General Q & A
4
12-22-2002 06:55 PM
bucky
General Boating Discussion
0
12-20-2002 07:55 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.