Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Jobs In The Offshore Industry??? >

Jobs In The Offshore Industry???

Notices

Jobs In The Offshore Industry???

Old 04-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I was in a very similar position as you back in 2000. I've always had a burning fire in my belly for fast boats going back to when I was a boy. When I moved to Maine I fell back on my hobby to make a living and I've never been happier!

Working in the marine industry has not diminished my passion for performance boats one bit, if anything it's enhanced it even more with being surrounded by the newest and latest constantly.

If it wasn't for me working in the industry, I could never afford to attend all the poker runs, races and Key West worlds year after year. It's now my job to attend these events and they pay me to do it.

Best of luck zimm,

Kurt from Konrad
Old 04-07-2008, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea im single, and not even a g-friend now. i feel that if im going to change career paths, this should be the time to do so. that way i am not putting anybody else except for myself at risk. thanks again all you guys for support and sharing your feelings about this.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:39 PM
Registered

well trying to time my next move, since i paid all debts two years ago and moved to hawaii staying with BMW, Im working on making my move back to the states (mainland) within the 2011 calendar year.

so hows the insdustry now? think i will have any luck looking into getting a job with a high performance boat company? I dont even mind starting out sweeping floors and cleaning up to get my foot in the door and show what I'm worth and willing to do.

Being single with no bills gives me unlimited freedom on movement/placement.

What do you think, try it and put out some app's? Hawaii is great, just a very small place and repetitive activities every weekend....I'm looking at putting my gear head towards boats again rather beamers...

please put in your $.02 or for some here $1 worth of advice

Aloha
Old 02-20-2011, 07:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://www.fountainpowerboats.com/jobs.html
Old 02-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Registered

Ilmor Customer Service Position Available: http://www.ilmor.com/careers/2455/Cu...n/details.aspx