Talk about customer service

Notices

Talk about customer service

Old 06-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thunderusone
What did the bmax do to your speed?
Well I ran the chit out of it with the wife in the boat with a 34 labbed prop and I ran the same speed as the MMW but before I could go any faster the prop kept blowing out it needs a 1" spacer, I stopped and changed propes for a standard 34p and with two people 70-80gal gas and other misc crap it ran 115, I am going to run the P5x this weekend, which wasn't what the MMW liked but we will see on the Bmax...overall the drive might be but uglybut it has gears like the incredible hulk and on the top end isn't as loose as the imco @ wot...I still like the MMW @ 120 over trimed and acting stupid...stable as hell
Old 06-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE
First time out, going out accross lake Marpaus, running 65-70, we stopped to pee, didn't realize that we were in a 3' chopuntil water started crashing over the bow. I feel so much safer in this boat than I did my deep V boats...its awsome at all speeds
What deep V boats have you had?
Old 06-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
What deep V boats have you had?
Most of them have been 21'-25' I had one 35' Fountain, I loved the boat, but with twin 500's it was a gas hawgour last boat was a chaperal 24' bow-rider, it just beat us to death with all of the boat traffic on our river...trust me all that counts is that the wife is happy...the other boat only went 62mph but she was scared to death, this boat at over 115 she is fine, ha she kinda even likes it now.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered

Well just like RPM sticks by there product, my MMW drive is fixed Steve had it shipped to his shop, told me to come when ever I would like...road up yesterday, saw the start of the Norway #2 boat, sorry no pics yet, but from what I saw and know whats coming...very nice they swapped out the BMAX adjusted everything, but what was funny is Steve went all over the boat looking at little things that come with having a boat. I don't care how careful you are, you get little nics and scratches, small screws come lose, and things get lose and need tighting after a while. Steve was in the boat about 40min he came out sweating and telling me that little things he noticed have been takin care of, hell he told me to bring it back up during the winter and he would go over the whole boat and repair any little hull damage and other little problems. Every boat I have ever owned when you leave with it unless it blows up the don't care. The last boat I had the rear hatch blew off, it took 3 mo. and 10 phone calls to get it fixed, they kept wanting to say I left the hatch up while driving home what a bunch of idiots. Like the wife says, I will be having another one built in a couple of years...she's right, because they can only get better as the years go on, but I don't see how.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Registered

It's good to hear how well they're taken care of you, and look forward to more pics.

Seeing as my new job won't start till Aug my boat plans have been pushed till next year, and still don't know if I can swing a RPM, although it's my dream right now.