Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Active Thunder Crash (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/190776-active-thunder-crash.html)

RunninHotRacing163.1 07-11-2008 08:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by baja27 (Post 2619654)
Can say anything about active thunders, very defensive.:rolleyes:

active thunders = Badd Azz boat :ernaehrung004:

t500hps 07-11-2008 08:28 AM

I didn't hear about the boat "wreck" til this thread. I do remember a June PR that was all over Speedwake and them talking about how bad the fog was that they actually delayed the start.

OldSchool 07-11-2008 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2619657)
I am upset about the post; more so the reasoning and timing behind it. Seeing as it derived from another one that was all in fun. It was not a crash.

What I posted above is the EXACT truth. If anyone needs more info, I can put you in touch with the driver/owner.

You can say just about anything you want about Active Thunder. We're here for a good time.

This thread which ought to be unrelated tells some of the story:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=190509

I'm out of here, heading to the PR this weekend. Please have fun, and be safe everyone.

Dang Brian, don't get so defensive!! Glad that no one was hurt, including the boat.

You can't have it both ways dude. Whenever something happens with a Cig, it's always big news. I had no idea that Masher was going to start this thread. It's certainly not the title that I would have used if I started it. I heard about the incident from one of the owners friends.

It all goes back to when you made a comment about me blowing up three engines in 12 months. When I responded (in jest on another thread) about how many Bravo's you have blown up on monsoon, your girlfriend posted about me needing to put down the crackpipe, or something like that. I let it go and haven't posted about that as I knew that you must have been upset about it to get her to login. Like I said in the thread that you pointed to, my past engine woes are still a sore subject, but I'm over it and happy with what I now have.

I've got no problem with you or Active Thunder and I'm not sure what you are talking about with all of the AT guys being at a poker run. Is that the RPBA one? Why would they need to see it???? Anyone in any boat can have a mishap, especially in the fog. Bring your boat up to the bay sometime and do one of the CBPBA runs, I'll buy you a drink. :) :ernaehrung004:

Craig

OldSchool 07-11-2008 09:05 AM

One more thing......I hope that Masher is hungover when he wakes up this morning!:rolleyes::angry-smiley-038::drink::chimp:

boatme 07-11-2008 09:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Brian Lighten up man

You can see my humor when one of our pace boats beached in the fog (I think it was 2003 SOTW)

The fog was thick that day and came in hard and fast
One of our pace boats got lost in the fog and ended up on the beach everyone was safe that is all that is important

you can see my sence of humor about what happend at our event

By the way this is the actual boat pic from him beaching then i made the cover over it

BAJA WILL 07-11-2008 09:13 AM

Sydwayz 07-11-2008 09:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Alright, I'll try to explain a little more since its a little choppy.

I make a LIGHT jab at Craig on this post. Extremely LIGHT, and all in FUN in the first Post.

Craig replies with a post meant to get a rise out of me and/or the board; but puts AT in the sights.

Masher replies with even more emphasis of Craig's post.

And then there is this new thread from Masher this morning, when he ALREADY KNEW the details of a "mishap" that happened WEEKS ago.

Sydwayz 07-11-2008 09:41 AM

That's all there is to it. I'm pulling out of Starbucks now, and I'll see some of you on the River this weekend.

Frequency 07-11-2008 10:08 AM

Gee, am I ever glad I took 15 minutes out of my life to understand all this! :rolleyes: :grinser010:

:D

masher44 07-11-2008 10:09 AM

Holy Crap, ask a question and flamed? Have fun at your Poker Run! Hope to see you at LOTO or Emerald Coast. Glad everyone was OK.

100% sober. Just landed in MA when I got a phone call about it from my friend in NJ.