Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Active Thunder Crash (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/190776-active-thunder-crash.html)

Theboopgal 07-11-2008 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Pat, I'll sell you Monsoon, and you can take the 496HOs out (still under warranty until 2010), and put them in the 400. Then you can build custom power for the AT. I hear Craig knows several builders.

(Posted by OldSchool)
So I got phucked on a couple of engines. I have new ones now that have been trouble-free for almost a year.

Be careful about continuing to poke me with a stick about that......I just might start a thread in General Discussion asking if anyone knows what happened to that Active Thunder at the thunder on the bay poker run.

Sorry about your luck Pat, I blew chit up on the last four 4th of July weekends. Maybe that streak is over!

(The BoopGal post)
Man a little poking sure gets some defensive. What's that all about man?

Dock Holiday 07-11-2008 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL (Post 2619730)
Don't tread on AT,????

I am curious how does a person own a "DEMO BOAT" sign us up for that program.

WILL

I was thinking the same thing Will. LOL

I guess he either bought a factory demo boat and now owns a used boat like the rest of us or got one of those super factory deals where you buy their brand at a supposed reduced price and agree to take it to several poker runs and ride prospective buyers around at your expense!

I have seen this same thing before and like with this situation you get factory "cover up coverage" if you make a mistake and have an accident!:eek: Not a bad deal I guess because we all can mess up real easy and who wants to fess up and tell the world they goofed?

boatme 07-11-2008 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2619808)
who wants to fess up and tell the world they goofed?

OK I will

I have been married 4 times

I think i goofed once or twice (or 3 times ) LOL

BAJA WILL 07-11-2008 10:30 AM

Spicy 07-11-2008 10:31 AM

Glad to see my "looking for a pair of 496HO's" thread is getting some coverage!!!!:drink::drink:

The driver/owner of the AT is a friend from years past, and he works at the factory as a sales rep (dont know if thats his exact title), that's how you get a demo boat. I'm glad that he was not hurt in the mishap.

Pat

Dock Holiday 07-11-2008 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by boatme (Post 2619812)
OK I will

I have been married 4 times

I think i goofed once or twice (or 3 times ) LOL

LOL:ernaehrung004:

Hey if you are looking for #5 I hear Christy Brinkley is available!

MrsCraig223 07-11-2008 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Theboopgal (Post 2619798)
Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Pat, I'll sell you Monsoon, and you can take the 496HOs out (still under warranty until 2010), and put them in the 400. Then you can build custom power for the AT. I hear Craig knows several builders.

(Posted by OldSchool)
So I got phucked on a couple of engines. I have new ones now that have been trouble-free for almost a year.

Be careful about continuing to poke me with a stick about that......I just might start a thread in General Discussion asking if anyone knows what happened to that Active Thunder at the thunder on the bay poker run.

Sorry about your luck Pat, I blew chit up on the last four 4th of July weekends. Maybe that streak is over!

(The BoopGal post)
Man a little poking sure gets some defensive. What's that all about man?

I'm not defensive....... I mean my husband isn't defensive. :rolleyes::drink::ernaehrung004: Don't forget to log off!!!

OldSchool 07-11-2008 11:01 AM

Get off of the computer Nancy!!!!:cool:

masher44 07-11-2008 11:04 AM

so if you are running in heavy fog, why would you be driving fast enough to end up hundreds of feet into a mud flat? :rolleyes:

boatme 07-11-2008 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2619852)
LOL:ernaehrung004:

Hey if you are looking for #5 I hear Christy Brinkley is available!

Hey she is still great looking

If i was in the market I would chase that (not that she wouldnt get a restraining order on me LOL)