Notices

Avanti boats

Old 03-02-2002, 08:11 PM
Zitto111

Max,
I agree everyone has an opinion, but it seems the major opinion is that Dennis is a Pr*ck. I have spoken to many people who got screwed by him. I do agree that the 27' hull is a good hull, once you un-do all the **** that Dennis has done. If you can buy one from some where other than Avanti, And have it rigged corectly, it is a good boat.

When you buy a new boat from the *******, and pay top dollar, you shouldn't have to take it and get it completly re-rigged. And the hydraulic steering should be NEW, not used, and the K-Planes should be NEW not used amd re-painted and the wiring should be done corrctly. And God help you if you buy a used boat from the pr*ck.

Old 03-02-2002, 10:27 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Zito, you got to get over it man. You have a personal thing against Dennis but you got to let it go. The boats are good and most of what you're saying is bull****. The cases in Burlington County are brokerage boats. He's only a middle man. The 33 your talking about is probably somebody that couldn't afford the payments and tried to sue to get out of it. I've restored a 1984 Avanti 27, cut into the stringers and the wood inside was like new. That tells me they do a good job building them. Why do you trash the people that rig his boats. There not rigged much different than anything else I've seen. It doesn't make a lot of sense for you to trash the very boat that you own. How will you ever sell it if you only talk bad about it. Just get over it!
Old 03-02-2002, 10:48 PM
Zitto111

Bowtie,
I said I agree that the hull is well built. But you don't have a F*cking clue about the cases in Burlington County. They involve new and used boats. The 33' was BRAND F*CING NEW. The owner had to spend a lot of money to get fixed right. They could afford the payments and the still have the boat. They just did expect to put a ton of money into a NEW boat to get it to run right. Read yesca's post, he works there and admits he saw things he didn't like.

To say Dennis is just the middle man is a bunch of Bull****!!! He advertises the boats, lies to your face , changes serial numbers of the motor. One guy I spoke to traded in a boat to Dennis. Dennis took a full year to pay off his trade in. He made monthly payments on the boat while it was still in the other guys name. Every month Dennis gave some BS story. he finally paid it off when he sold the boat. He does what ever he can to srew people. I'm not the only one with this opoin.

Last edited by Zitto111; 03-02-2002 at 11:02 PM.

Old 03-03-2002, 06:55 AM
Missmymoney

Guys, all I needed was info on the hull's.
Let end this with no more bashing.
Thanks for the info TOM