Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics. >

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Notices

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:58 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BowenCT
There has to be more to this story. I just can't see some whack-job broad dumping drive oil over the car of some guy she's bangin', just because he denied her a day on the boat. No way. This story goes much deeper than what is being shared here. I'd be willing to bet there is another female involved.........??
Exactly we just need to get princess on OSO to chime in with her side or call the dealership and talk to her Its only gear lube clean it up & move on there's plenty more at the club
Old 08-19-2008, 09:24 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wait until her attorney file suit against your employer- and uses the naked pics in UC as evidence.

You should apologize to her immediately and beg forgiveness.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, that's her in the video. That was taken maybe the third time I had the boat out... So if I was hard on the drives that is why. They were all the way in and the water was pretty small so I didn't realize I was rough on them. Anyway, moving on...

Actually, there really isn't more to the story. She was being a total cVnt to me saturday night, all night, and that was about it. All I did was b*tch her out and say some nasty things to her at the end of the night.

I was not boning another girl, did not get caught boning another girl, etc. I know it's hard to believe that I didn't do anything to warrant ANYTHING like this grievous offense, but it's true.

The sh*t I said to her warranted a drink in my face. If that.

I suppose Michael1 was right when he mentioned 'rescue mentality.' This girl's been doing heinous things to me and alienating everyone else in her life since I have known her.
It's always 'SORRY, I LOVE YOU!!! IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!' with tears in her eyes. I have tried numerous times to break up with her to no avail. She's a master manipulator that knows exactly which buttons to push to disarm my anger with her.

I don't f*kin care if you have b*tches swinging from your dick like the flying trapeze... It's extremely tough not to:

A: dip your pen in it if you work with her
B: take her back when she's begging to take you out for a $40 steak and afterwards chug your c*ck and swallow the gravy.

I prefaced one of my first few posts with 'I know I shouldn't be porking girls at work.' I can believe that not all of you fellas wouldn't have gotten involved with her bc of work. But I don't believe that it wouldn't be very hard for you guys to turn it down.

And I also know many of you would say screw it and tap that 21 year old azz anyway.

The car's at detail getting buffed. Hopefully it looks good as new.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Wait until her attorney file suit against your employer- and uses the naked pics in UC as evidence.

Sounds like he'll be lookin for a new job and all over a piece of tail dayum the power of puzzy
Old 08-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered

Her attorney?

She can't even pay for car insurance.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

keep the pics coming and keep on tappin that, been there done that with work tail and would do it again!
Old 08-19-2008, 11:12 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by baddogz28
Her attorney?

She can't even pay for car insurance.
I'd bet she could find 20 lawyers willing to take a sexual harrassment suit against a car dealership on contingency- before lunch is over. Hopefully she's not bright enough to think of it.

You should be though.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd bet she could find 20 lawyers willing to take a sexual harrassment suit against a car dealership on contingency- before lunch is over. Hopefully she's not bright enough to think of it.

You should be though.
That's only if she has a good case against him...sounds like she doesn't...he has the pics and text messages to prove what kind of person she is.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

You should be though.
She's not going to press me like that, she's in remorse/begging for me to take her back mode.

Here comes the psychological warfare-
just recieved this pic on my phone from her, with the message 'our last picture together'

I won't succumb to her jedi mind tricks this time. You never fvck with a man's automobile.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:42 AM
Banned

Hey BIG Daddy got some E-Dock bruthas ( David & Carlton ) that be all over that huuuuuuge B@@ty u gots there
Attached Thumbnails So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics.-chicagopokerrun2008-019.jpg  

Quick Reply: So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.