88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree0Likes

Long Duck Dong

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Registered

Quote:
point is as i said it does not need to be all over the internet.
WRONG! Con men with no integrity do need to be outed all over the internet.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Banned

My Boats: 40 SKATER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone 5 View Post
Gentlemen,

for those of you that don't know, I am the Admin of Boatfreaks. I feel that I need to clear up a few misconceptions about what has been going on here with reference to our board.

1. To Prostock. I hope that you worded the above quoted post wrong, because BF's had NOTHING to do with your dealing with LDD. Is he a member and poster there? Yes. same as he is here. But Boatfreaks had nothing to do with this boat deal, good bad or otherwise.

2. To Laken. Believe me, LDD is not being "protected" on Boatfreaks. I requested that people not start a similiar thread on BF's to this one here that has more than 400 posts.

Why did I request that a thread on BF's not be started? The reason is, that I have been involved with this matter since before there was even a thread on OSO. Anthony (Nordic 95) and I have been in constant contact over the last week or so about this deal. I have also been in contact with LDD over the same time frame about this deal. In the beginning, it looked like there was a possibility of a settlement, which would have ended this before it began. We know now that did not happen. We are also aware now, that the lawyers are involved in this, and it is going to go forward from there. As I and just about everyone that has posted on this thread are NOT lawyers, none of us are qualified to make legal judgements on this deal.

As far as the moral issues involved, I've made my personal opinion clear to Anthony and LDD that I think the deal was wrong, and that the money should not have been kept.

With that being said, I would ask that you respect the members of Boatfreaks, and not start posts and threads there about this issue.

To make sure that our members are aware of this situation, I have done a thread on Boatfreaks referencing this with a link to this thread. That way they can read it if they wish to, and form theiir own opinions.

If anyone wishes to contact me on this, I can be PM'ed or emailed through Boatfreaks.

Thansk!

Zone 5
Adminstrator
www.boatfreaks.org
Thanks for setting the record straight BIG Daddy
Old 11-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

My Boats: velocity/proline

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
I went on BF to read the latest , my e-mail is banned. Go figure. Screw you BF!
well i just checked and you have not been banned not sure what is wrong but it can be fixed. But from you post maybe you don't want it to be
Old 11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Registered

My Boats: velocity/proline

Quote:
No my e-mail. That's ok becuase my e-mail is full of people sending me their screen name , etc to get on. I am super pizzed now. I can't believe the crap over there w/ a few slandering me and my boat co. I just hung up from cussing one of the azzholes out!
well that will get it fixed.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

My Boats: Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes280 View Post
well that will get it fixed.
No worry I have no need to go over there again.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2001 Superboat Y2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes280 View Post
BF had nothing to do with this deal you and steve did .The reason we are keeping it out of boatfreaks is to help , this does not need to be all over the internet it needs to be in front of 12 people and a judge

Are you saying you decide what can and cannot be discussed on BF?
Old 11-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

My Boats: 32' Fountain Fever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Energy View Post
Are you saying you decide what can and cannot be discussed on BF?
Leave mikes280 alone I agree we dont need two sites saying the same thing about LDD,On the other hand Mike280 please stop bringing up BF,you are promoting and almost antagonizing people to go post over there.Consult with Zone,we have an agreement.Lets keep our sights on LDD.

Thank You
Anthony R.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Checkmate 216 (sold), Velocity 260 (sold), 30' Velocity (sold), 32' Predator (sold), 1978 Martini

There should be no reason this isn't on every boating website.... It's only fair to protect potential buyers from being in the same situation, be it with the same party or elsewhere, people can learn from this.

And by the way compliments to this group It's seems most of the people here are all on the same page!
Old 11-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1989, Formula, 272

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007joe View Post
There should be no reason this isn't on every boating website.... It's only fair to protect potential buyers from being in the same situation, be it with the same party or elsewhere, people can learn from this.

And by the way compliments to this group It's seems most of the people here are all on the same page!
Ok people obviously don't get that it is on boatfreaks, Zone5 just doesn't want the 400+ post and 24+ pages of bs over there when it does not need to be..There is no reason to have 2 discussions on 2 diferent sites from the same people about the same thing.As Nordic already said they have talked and have an agreement. People just need to let it go and let the courts settle it. There is already a sticky thread over there notifying people. See here for the lazy people

http://forums.boatfreaks.org//showthread.php?t=11930
Old 11-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Registered

Quote:
I went on BF to read the latest , my e-mail is banned. Go figure. Screw you BF!
Your email is NOT banned. The only email that is blocked is AOL, and ALL aol addresses are banned due to issues with the way our servers work

Its clearly marked in the sign up sheet that you can not use AOL.

If you aren't using AOL, and had an issue signing up, its clearly marked how to contact me.
Closed Thread