Long Duck Dong

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2008, 07:37 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh63 View Post
.... which he asked you to. That was a good bit of info!
Funny how the Donger forgot to mention that little bit of info isn't it. More lies from him. If he keeps going he can make Pro's case for him.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:02 AM
S.O.B (single O/B) now
Platinum Member

789 posts saying LDD owes him the money and he appears no closer to paying PS than before this thread started........can we lock this thread (not remove it!!) until the court case/outcome. I hadn't checked this thread in nearly a week until yesterday someone told me I should look it over....same crap when I walked away from it a week ago!!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:16 AM
Registered

WOW! LDD you are truley a POS,

Prostock you need to give him until the monday after thanksgiving to pay up. Although i think you deserve the whole 14k, i would settle for a 12k check monday. Once that doesnt happen you need to send the hounds after him, 14k plus attorney fee's. Im sure there are still many on the site who would be willing to help.

hesitation is what got you in this position, i would not dic around with this asss clown any longer
Old 11-25-2008, 08:29 AM
Registered

My Boats: 94 32' Fever, 81 30' Shadow Cat

To clear a few things up...

Any monies offered pertaining to helping with lawyer fees have been turned away. Not because I don't want or need the help, it's because I got myself into this and I'm doing all I can to get out of it.

As for my lawyers. As many have expressed, I have been trying to keep this away from the courts. Hell, I've even tried keeping it private, never trying to "out" anyone. But LDD and I are on opposite sides of the settle spectrum. Therefor possibly leaving it in the lawyers hands. I will however, thank LDD for keeping recent communication very civil. He (Steve) has been trying to settle this and is applauded for his effort.

Last thing, as asked before, keep this calm. Threats and name calling are helping no one. Yes I was a fool for signing it, but I was caught up in the moment. Both sides have their faults, but this will be resolved.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered

Can a legal fund be set up somehow for Prostocks lawyer/lawyers? It is Christmas season already and I can help out a little. With a couple kids in college I'm certainly not wealthy but the thought of rooting out one evil person will make me squeeze a few more $$ out for the holiday!

The dumb dumb duck ain't got squat IMO and that's why he's trying to sucker punch Prostock again by his attempting at negotiating for a stupid amount settlement. Funny, it always seems that the ones who actually got the $ and get the woman never seem to find the need to post about it on a forum.

Take the trash out Prostock, the world will be a better place with the legal and financial system stacked against him. Get that lawyer, set up a legal fund and put this idiot where he belongs, sifting thru trash for cans. Don't let this idiot sucker punch you AGAIN, he's showed everyone here what he's about, listen to them!

Last edited by ZP'd; 11-25-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:44 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454

Pro you need to talk to a lawyer and find out what he/she says. They will advise you on your best course of action. We all love the drama and all but you need to pull the trigger on that part of this as it is obvious that the two of you will not get this figured out by yourselves. That is why they exist. Don't however do as I have done in the past and think that with time people will come around, they won't. They are either pre disposed to doing the right thing, or like LDD they are not. Get it started I think you will find that once you pull the trigger on the lawer you will feel a lot better about things.

Jon
Old 11-25-2008, 08:48 AM
Banned

My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock85 View Post
To clear a few things up...

Any monies offered pertaining to helping with lawyer fees have been turned away. Not because I don't want or need the help, it's because I got myself into this and I'm doing all I can to get out of it.

As for my lawyers. As many have expressed, I have been trying to keep this away from the courts. Hell, I've even tried keeping it private, never trying to "out" anyone. But LDD and I are on opposite sides of the settle spectrum. Therefor possibly leaving it in the lawyers hands. I will however, thank LDD for keeping recent communication very civil. He (Steve) has been trying to settle this and is applauded for his effort.

Last thing, as asked before, keep this calm. Threats and name calling are helping no one. Yes I was a fool for signing it, but I was caught up in the moment. Both sides have their faults, but this will be resolved.
George....Indeed we are at different ends, but I'm hopeful we can work through it....

As for the rest of these windbags...I can careless, honestly...You and I have been very civil and stated our views and trying to work toward a resolution, which should be our objective....

The rest of these guys want to stir, so I'm stirring them up....
Old 11-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Banned

My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong View Post
Sweet, Fun!

That's insane!

Would anyone be kind enough to show me where I can find this man's info.

Address, Phone, Email Address, Cellphone, Fax, Business Name and Address, and anything else that is out there.

Thanks!

Oh, LDD I read somewhere that you're in the middle of a divorce, or maybe its over by now. Probably karma coming around to visit. Smart woman, hopefully she took the kids away from your influence if you had any. She realized she was with s#@t, and needed to get away from the stench before too much rubbed off on her. You see, no one has to do anything to you, you're doing it to yourself. You create your own hell...

I still want his info though guys. Even Karma can use a little fuel sometimes.
I'll be waiting for ya.....You might pack a lunch, I might be a little bigger of a dude than you expect and I have several employee's.....so pack a lunch incase you get wore out..
Old 11-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
George....Indeed we are at different ends, but I'm hopeful we can work through it....

As for the rest of these windbags...I can careless, honestly...You and I have been very civil and stated our views and trying to work toward a resolution, which should be our objective....

The rest of these guys want to stir, so I'm stirring them up....
This is exactly what a con-man does George, try's to smooth talk a way out of a jam. Look at all his postings. He's not apologetic to no-one including you. The con continues. Cut off all contact with this idiot. Like Audiofin say's you'll feel much better once you get the ball rolling on legal action. He ain't got squat for a case and he ain't got the 14K of your inheritence from your father.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Registered

My Boats: Apache 28 Brave

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
I see poofed people.
Closed Thread