Where is the Cigarette Market at ?? >

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Notices

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Old 12-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
I agree - thanks for the laughs and Merry Christmas!

Funny....see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland

The two Finish Miltary photos show an American made fighter plane and tank.
Yes the Planes hardware is US..the Software Finnish..which we ainīt giving to you. Also the Turbines internals are Finnish ( not Stock... and made in my hometown too ).
American Tank ???

Check your Vision...
Old 12-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ApachePete
Not a chance in hell.

2 - 3 years minimum, just to stop falling.
No way in Hell.

Do you need Some Finnish SISU you Americans.
Iīm about to close a deal on a Condo and some warehouses as of next week and roll up my Sleeves.

We went thru 20 yrs ago a crisis where Banks did go bankrupt nationally so we know and remember whatīs it all about.
Just watch ... Finns will lead the way with their example just like in peacemaking of late... Britons started good thou already regarding money problems.
Now who was it that took the Nobel Prize for peace efforts this year?

Listen to this:
When next fall comes things will look better Globally.
And Cigarette will still be floating dunno about others but it will because itīs a Brand.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:51 PM
Registered

Location: Solomons Island, MD, Vero Beach and Punta Gorda, FL
Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

"While things are terribly slow, it is not dead. A 46 Rough Rider just sold which allowed a 42 Tiger to be sold as well. A few big power cats (3-4) are closing soon. Some other positive surprises for 2009 are coming".

Can you tell us who or where on these?
Old 12-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Come on Mickey the Soviets were not bashful about borrowing things, They never had one until the Germans shot the crap out of them with the MP’s and Like the Potato washers they found in Germany hell the Nazis called them toilettes we call them Toilets LOL those Peasant geniuses.
We call them WCīs...

Soviets have never been bashful at lending that we agree.
Burt Mr Kalashnikov knew what he was mixing and how and thereīs loads of other Russians who knows to mix and match...
One Don Aronow comes to mind...

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-21-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
All 280 Force and Under sold in Europe was built of all the places in the 80īs in Spain not a country known exactly of precision or craftmanship but Manana.

Heres a Vid of one coming home after an offshore race...at 3.25 onwards.. the black #344.
My buddies owned it later on...
Would you do me a favor and post this in the Baja section under a NEW thread so I dont have to. Those guys would love to see this "wealth" of information!

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Quality/ American products... yea sure...just look at the Big3.
I have a 82 Z/28, a 1970 SS396, A 1965 GranSport convertible and a C4 Coupe and Iīve had prolly a Dozen other US cars ...so I know what Iīm talking about.
So why do you keep buying them?
Old 12-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Registered

Unless the USA hit's some world wide lottery that has about 500 trillion dollars in it I fear we are done. Witch will end many good boat companys if they sell world wide or not. I love the US but I can't see away out. I have made more money each year but my wife was/is in the mortage biz and went 125k less this year, 100 last year and about 90 the year before that. She is right now in an job interview with her uncle to manage his body shops and picked up a part time job as a personal tainer. I geuss we are lucky she can still get a job, and more people might be painting older cars if there isn't any new ones to buy or they can't afford one.

Maybe are great Gov. will just pass a law that the 1000 richest Americans have to hand over 90% of their worth to save the US before China or Russia owns us. Or the worst will happen the dollar will be gone the USA becomes the North American Union with Mexico and Canada we change are $ to the Amero and I have a guy telling the people that own my biz. that he will do my job for 1/4 of what they pay me. So save all your money people in Finland there might be some good boat molds and tooling for sale soon.

Sorry for the downer guys but it looks bad and NO president could fix this in three terms, I think Obama will be our last democraticly elected president . We just owe to much and I smell some big time fruad on our Gov. part, only time will tell.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Would you do me a favor and post this in the Baja section under a NEW thread so I dont have to. Those guys would love to see this "wealth" of information!
If you guys didnīt now it on the board already too bad.
Do you want to see a Baja with a Made IN Spain plate attached too ?
I think I can arrange it.

So why do you keep buying them?
The last one was bought over 10 yrs ago.
Now they classics are offered twice the price even as we speak I got them for.
Did that answer your question?
Old 12-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
Unless the USA hit's some world wide lottery that has about 500 trillion dollars in it I fear we are done. Witch will end many good boat companys if they sell world wide or not. I love the US but I can't see away out. I have made more money each year but my wife was/is in the mortage biz and went 125k less this year, 100 last year and about 90 the year before that. She is right now in an job interview with her uncle to manage his body shops and picked up a part time job as a personal tainer. I geuss we are lucky she can still get a job, and more people might be painting older cars if there isn't any new ones to buy or they can't afford one.
Now with the money youīve been making you could already retire or what have you done with it ?
If you have blown it away then or being overoptimistic then whoīs to blame?

Maybe are great Gov. will just pass a law that the 1000 richest Americans have to hand over 90% of their worth to save the US before China or Russia owns us. Or the worst will happen the dollar will be gone the USA becomes the North American Union with Mexico and Canada we change are $ to the Amero and I have a guy telling the people that own my biz. that he will do my job for 1/4 of what they pay me. So save all your money people in Finland there might be some good boat molds and tooling for sale soon.
Larry Smith has been selling his molds for years. Iīm waiting.
But are you Implying we can do hulls cheaper or better, with our taxes even?
Which is it ?
Highest taxes we have for ownership is 29%...for wages 75%.
Iīm at 29/30 on both.

Sorry for the downer guys but it looks bad and NO president could fix this in three terms, I think Obama will be our last democraticly elected president . We just owe to much and I smell some big time fruad on our Gov. part, only time will tell.
The Govenment canīt help.
If they could then the Big3 wouldīve got their help already. It Didnīt happen so do not look for the government for aid.
The Bank themselves has to let the interest float so people will continue to invest in American products.
And the Big 3 better support the American this time and not outsourcing everything.
I remember 15yrs ago when my friend did a seat cushion machine for Lear seats but they turned it down. This fall I heard while foreclosing a company that this company I was closing did buy that tool and sold it to Chrysler and Didnīt get paid...
With examples like that U.S.A will isolate itself also as the rest of the world does fine without it too.

Like Iīve said before * Think Global.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Registered

I am 38 and a Motorcycle tech / shop Foreman with a GED, I make 125k a year.I don't think I could retire on what I have saved, unless I am only going to live to 40. I never asked the Gov. or anybody for help and never will. I am self made never had any money given to me unless you count a the 60k I got when my parents died. My wife and I are good with money we have a house on the water thats worth twice what we owe and have had/have nice boats and other stuff. I know how to make money my fear is not being able to do it in this country.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Registered

I am not saying you can build anything cheaper or better than the USA, I am saying if we don't fix this HUGE problem we have here there will be alot of the boat molds you say we (the companys in the USA ) should sell all over the world for sale because the company is gone.

Quick Reply: Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.