Is this ActiveThunderOnly.com???

Old 03-18-2002, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think i'll get a SKATER
Old 03-18-2002, 06:11 PM
Registered

dude....i thought this was about 'production boats'........race boats even F-2...are WAY different....and if this was a thread about f-2 race boats....
Old 03-18-2002, 06:13 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

..... everything else is a Dingy
Old 03-18-2002, 06:17 PM
ssherman

Easy Sanchez i am hopefully heading west with the AT for the scope run.

Old 03-18-2002, 06:20 PM
Registered

damn....more fight'n words!LOL...maybe i'll have to run your boat down with my dingy then!!!LOL

before you reply to that just know it's a cesar w/a mod'ed 50 OB on it, rigged! thoughts of go'n to a 75...

everyones just fight'n and bash'n!!LOL
Charter Member
Charter Member

I wasn't bashing all Cigs. Just one in particular. I was trying to make a point that Cigs aren't perfect. Just like any mechanical machine if they're not taken care of they will fall apart. WCC had said that take one ride in rough stuff in an AT and everything would be falling apart in them. I was trying to point out that Ive seen other boat brand that look rough after heavy use. As I have stated on here many many many times, I don't think a person can go wrong with just about any boat brand they desire. I really think you all need to relax regarding the enthusiasm of the new AT owners. As you all can see by the number of post I don't post all that much considering I've been a member since the board came online.

I've also seen an Outerlimits ('99) with rear seats that you can't sit on cause its rotting away. I've seen a Formula and Fountain each with a destroyed windshield after being out in the really rough stuff. I've also seen Sunsation that delaminated after landing on its side in Miami. I've seen a Baja that had to have the transom replaced cause it was rotting. I've also seen all of the brands of boats that look absolutly perfect after heavy and hard usage. My point was to show World Champ Cig that HIS brand of boat wasn't perfect. Thats all nothing more. The bashing and harsh words started by others...not me and not other AT owners. Just defending my points here.

BTW...Back 4 more...we've met in Chicago. I'm really not sure why you have a beef with AT owners here. You have a beautiful Fountain and I don't remember anybody bashing your boat.
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

SSSSSShaneSSSSSSherman ...... sounds excellent Bro .... Let's pray together for BIG WATER

Hey Joe, it won't be hard to run up on me .... all I got is a tug boat ... always bringing up the rear ... BUT, we do carry a big measuring stick

Last edited by cigarette1; 03-18-2002 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-18-2002, 06:21 PM
Registered

dude!!! so are u in for the st.cloud race or what???...so u r run'n that AT a???COOL!!!
Old 03-18-2002, 06:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Why is it everywhere I go on this board lately, there's an Active Thunder owner...either saying how great his boat is or bashing another boat...what's the deal? Are you guys just trying to make up for certain inadequacies??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inadequacies? You have been looking in the Mirror I guess!

Why in the Hell should it bother you that AT has a Happy Customer Base?? For one.
Hey go play in the ashtray If you do not like the general forum.
In closing what AT does others should try to emulate not bash, It would help them Business and Friendship wise.

also Best Regards
Old 03-18-2002, 06:30 PM
Registered

i hope everyone knows i'm just mess'n...i'm a VERY easy go'n guy...racing excluded!...all in fun!!!...anything that floats in my book is cool!!! it's about have'n FUN!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.