Is this ActiveThunderOnly.com??? >

Is this ActiveThunderOnly.com???

Notices

Is this ActiveThunderOnly.com???

Old 03-18-2002, 09:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

geez Sean you really can't let this go....if any one on this thread other than worldchump is making this into a name calling thing it is certainly YOU. We are loyal and some more vocal than others. Why is that wrong. I haven't seen AT owners post on checking out AT if they want something that doesn't fit. The other thread is Titled 38 Cig or 37 AT. Opinions were given and you don't like it. Nobody said that Cigarette owners can't go there and tell how great their boats are or how great the service is they get from the factory. In fact I'm sure the originator would love to hear from them. You started this one by bashing AT owners. Didn't see AT owners for expressing their opinions. All we heard is crying about all you hear from is AT owners. Maybe that speaks for itself. And BTW the 28' AT runs a solid 72 mph with t-350 . Handles the rough stuff very very well. And I think it would be alot of fun to run with you in Lake Mich when you get those procharges. I'm sure we'd have a ton of fun.

Last edited by ActiveThunderTodd; 03-18-2002 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-18-2002, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't like Cig's since DMAN has one.
I don't like AT's since Shane has one.

Old 03-18-2002, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey demon...I don't think i was talkin to you, was I???

I'm not makin any excuses...I'll get the props labbed an be right at 70. Not bad for a 27 year old boat! And with all the "innovations" Todd, your telling me the 28 AT runs 72??? Talk about embarrasing!

C'mon guys I was kiddin about the Prochargers and as I said..I'm over it, just tryin to have some fun now and get you guys all bent out of shape(I see it's workin!) Besides, I'm sure Pat is loving the free publicity I'm giving him now.

Old 03-18-2002, 09:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm sure he'd luv ya more, if you bought a boat , Lifes too short, good luck to you Sean, take care
Old 03-18-2002, 09:29 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 874 Likes on 323 Posts

Originally posted by Sean

I'll get the props labbed an be right at 70. Not bad for a 27 year old boat! And with all the "innovations" Todd, your telling me the 28 AT runs 72??? Talk about embarrasing!
[/B]
Great perspective, not only with AT but all manufacturers. Maybe this industry hasn't advanced as much as the boating hornblowers would have us believe.
Old 03-18-2002, 09:36 PM
ScreaminDemon

28 foot cigarette, no freeboard, twin smallblocks, maybe 70, if light on fuel, go with the wind and downstream!
28 foot Active Thunder, high freeboard, twin smallblocks, OVER 72 mph, with fuel and against the wind!
now, what were you saying was embarassing?

Old 03-18-2002, 09:47 PM
EndlessSummer

sean, what is your problem? Why do you keep diving into this thing? Can't you just drop it?

Old 03-18-2002, 09:48 PM
Registered

demon...you've got issues man...c'mon

do the math---how much does that 28' AT weigh? How about 4600lbs. How much does my ole 28 weigh? 6700lbs(yes, I weighed it)...

So, with all the advancement in the 27 years since my boat was built and with a weight savings of 2100lbs, the best you can do is 2mph???

You can lead a horse to water...

Old 03-18-2002, 09:51 PM
Registered

Summer,

Now maybe you can see my point...post after post of mindless AT ramblings...gets annoying doesn't it?

I can keep going...where's that Kryptonite thread...I'm sure someone has suggested an AT by now...

Old 03-18-2002, 09:55 PM
ScreaminDemon

so thats your agenda! to find anyone and everyone who has posted something positive about AT and go after them, man, you are messed up, but then, you're from NY right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.