Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   FOUNTAIN SUCKS!!! can not believe this (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/210348-fountain-sucks-can-not-believe.html)

AIR TIME 06-19-2009 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=RaggedEdge;2892498]If I remember right this whole deal started, and was looked at before the warranty expired.[/QUOTE I said it in a pm they should have taken care of this guy from the start and if they spent 3 to 4 grand repainting this thread would not be here or at any of the other sites, so there would not be anyone else jumping on the band wagon asking for work after a warranty expired:rolleyes:. so now there is a good chance they have lost new customers or old ones looking to move up. it to late now I guess cause PC is right there will be others looking for repairs for zip:eek:. customer always comes 1st, try being in the home design business well the rug end anyway. later

jimmy mcfly 06-19-2009 08:49 PM

When you are short on money, you have to say no a lot more.

newfountainguy 06-19-2009 08:58 PM

i will by a fountain boat again...i feel that they re one of the best boats out there. anybody can get on any forum and bash who ever they want. you never know what happends when a boat, a motor, a drive etc. after it leaves. not saying that sake doesn't have a case, but is it possible that a chemical that he accidentally sprayed on there did this to the gel coat. There is a reason that fountain has been around for so long.

PhantomChaos 06-22-2009 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge (Post 2892498)
If I remember right this whole deal started, and was looked at before the warranty expired.

There is no warrantee for this gel coat!!! There never was!!! :grinser010:

Sake 06-22-2009 04:35 PM

Thanks for al the replys,

i am done with the boat.

i am looking for a deal with a sport fish boat so if you know some and want to make me a deal on my Fountain please let me know!

Sake

Phazar454Mag 06-23-2009 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by Sake (Post 2894400)
Thanks for al the replys,

i am done with the boat.

i am looking for a deal with a sport fish boat so if you know some and want to make me a deal on my Fountain please let me know!

Sake

Why don't you just get it painted ?

Are there other things that makes you unhappy with the Fountain ?

Or did you simply change your mind to prefer a sport fish boat instead ?

Wildman_grafix 06-23-2009 07:10 AM

Sake,

Did you ever scan the motors to see how many hours are on it? Or I think you can pull it up on the smart view monitor? The next owner will want to know.

Sake 06-23-2009 01:16 PM

Before i bought the Fountain i was almost buying a Carrera sportfish i wish i did.

you are right about painting the boat, but i hafe so bad feeling about this whole thing. i just want to sel ore make a good deal!

thanks Sake

Originally Posted by Phazar454Mag (Post 2894807)
Why don't you just get it painted ?

Are there other things that makes you unhappy with the Fountain ?

Or did you simply change your mind to prefer a sport fish boat instead ?

Sake 06-23-2009 01:17 PM

Hi Wild Man,

i just walk to my boat and the system vieuw sayes 45 hours now.

regards Sake

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix (Post 2894871)
Sake,

Did you ever scan the motors to see how many hours are on it? Or I think you can pull it up on the smart view monitor? The next owner will want to know.