Outerlimits rolled in Norway?

Notices

Outerlimits rolled in Norway?

Old 06-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MER Performance
A friend of mine. He knows his stuff, no batch firing here all BIG Stuff, custom injector plates, Whipple dual stack intercooler. I sent him 3 of them he modified them to work with the PSI properly, Art Whipple, was scratching his head wondering how it was done. Dustin, e-mailed me quoting he was years beyond anyone eles in the marine market. I was going to post this build along time ago, but he never sent me the build sheet, soI didn't want to speak from my butt, I can tell you only what I know for sure. Ask Mike F, from Outerlimits how they were, they tried to fail his build, because he comes from drag racing. QUEST RACING, his name is Mike, he did work for David Scott, and Sterling. No one mentions his work, why I don't know, I guess the credit for what is done right, doesn't go to the proper person.
Is this him?
http://www.questracing.net/
There are some extremely smart people out there!!!!!!!!!
I hope he makes some $$$$$$$$ from the Offshore community!
Ed

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-19-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats him, his site isn't up-dated for not having enough time like all of us. I just sent him a 598 15:1, it's for a custom mud truck that runs about 300', about 3 dips in the hole, he ran on all motor last year no NOS small tire, large tire and unlimited, kicked butt! he wanted to run mech injected alcohal, just because everyone else was ,I told him he was crazy to run that with NOS, run it on gas and spray a 200 shot, with a real EFI system and NOS that comes on with NO BANG! Mike , did it, it's on the way back. Smooth power and NOS thats soft on the track.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Registered

I know Mike's family pretty well, from around my area. Hell of an engine builder. I'm pretty sure he worked on the engines for the Bud Select boat a few years ago @ the LOTO Shootout.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:55 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

wow....what a rig that thing was.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PPSB
I know Mike's family pretty well, from around my area. Hell of an engine builder. I'm pretty sure he worked on the engines for the Bud Select boat a few years ago @ the LOTO Shootout.
He did for Sterling, he told them what he wanted for those engines, they put stock starters on them instead of what he requested, broke the ring gear and starter they only got that one run in. Last year new motors, Scotts guys forgot to hook up some type of linkage and backfired the engine and they had to take them out, run the old ones. Nothing ever said; about Quest Racing, some people just want to take credit for what someone else did.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How's the recovery?
Old 02-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
How's the recovery?
??
Old 02-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered

As one guys says looking at those picts makes my stomach turn.

Im soo glad everyone is ok this is an amazing outcome for such a deadly situation.

That said- what an absolute waste of ultra-fine machinery....

Driver error-the usual cause of such accidents.

Its not the "wakes" fault - Id be embarrassed to even say anything so juvenile. Thats worse than "Bif" wrecking the car because of the "blind spot" no one told him about...

Driver needs to show some accountability for his actions here and keep the laywers away from OL.

This kind of horseschidt will kill our poker run insurance and make it even more expensive for us to do what we all love-

Uncle Dave
Old 02-07-2010, 02:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
If I were a manufacture that installed seat belts in a boat, I would also require a full time air systems.
Yes and it would be a full canopy boat too. That one was open. I though about putting velcro belts in my 24' 100mph boat but decided against it from what I read on this forum.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Is this him?
http://www.questracing.net/
There are some extremely smart people out there!!!!!!!!!
I hope he makes some $$$$$$$$ from the Offshore community!
Ed
i have personaly never delt with him however being less than an hour from his ship i know about 10 people that have and i guess strangely enouph 9 out of 10 of them have been pissed off and will never go back.
one guy started a website warning people about them he was so mad. i think its down now, but strange how he does so good for one and so bad for another.