Notices

New Postal Employee

Old 03-28-2002, 11:45 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron I LOVE my barretta. Its not a handgun but the quality is in the line. Besid eteh company has been in business for over 500 years and has and always will be family owned.

if you want somethign super accurate geta .22 target pistol. I will geeth info My local gun shop has one and itis pretty sick. Little bullet but more accurate than any other hand gun in the shop. Better than half the rifles there too. It expensive but if you want accuracy that woudl be the way to go. I can get some info on who make it for you if you want. I know it's VERY pricey.
Old 03-29-2002, 04:13 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

too old please remind me not to make any sudden movement's in your burger king....
Old 03-29-2002, 06:55 AM
Registered

CCCCCCCCCCCan i get fries with that...?
Old 03-29-2002, 08:04 AM
Registered

I to have Permit to Carry Concealed. I have been derbating what 22 to carry for awhile. Most of my shooting is just plinking at the range. I do carry whenever I go hiking though. We have alot of bear and rattle snakes in our area. I have been enjoying reading about your individual pieces. Keep the info coming.

Shane
Old 03-29-2002, 08:28 AM
Cigarette500EFI

If you are going to carry concealed think very carefully about the clothes you are going to wear... this will help dictate the gun you can carry comfortably. (If you are not comfortable you will not carry it). I carry a Kimber CDP 45 or a Glock 27 (Compact 40)during the winter (heavy clothes) and Titanium Smith 38 (+P Ammo) during the summer months.

Old 03-29-2002, 10:47 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Troutly, isn't that were Al says "I want you to meet my little friend"?

I need to watch that move again.

Where the hell is NickSlick when you need him?
Old 03-29-2002, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Ohhhhhh Noooooo ! Ron's got a gun ? Didn't anybody hear of gun control !!! Actualy ,that just means being able to hit what you aim at !

I shot competition for a few years at I.P.S.I.C matches . Nothing like a Colt 45 auto .You can buy it in competition form .already acurized . I prefer the Para Ordiance P-14 45. HIGH CAPACITY !! It holds 14 rounds and with my extended mags it carries 16 rounds of 45 caliber POWER ! If you want acurate ,you should have a trigger that slides straight back(LIke a Colt or Para )as oposed to being hinged at the top . A swinging trigger makes you pull the gun up or down when firing . The colt is most acurate out of the box but low capasity (8-9 rounds I think ) . You can buy a better barrel to slide into the Para if you want it as good as it can be . If money is no object ,buy a Walther 45 .or go to a GOOD gun smith and have a 'race' gun made . Most good gun shops will have nice trade ins you can get cheap that are already set up and acurate . Look around . Look for things like light trigger jobs (2lbs or less ), raised dove tail ,(GIves a higher grip and stops the barrel from tipping up when shot ), Titanium firing pin , Maybe even ported on top ,front edge of barrel . There are tons of tricks to make it more acurate and more enjoyable to shoot . You know if you get serious and fire 1000-1500 rounds of 45 with the wrong gun ,it's gonna hert ! THe right gun will be much more enjoyable ! I don't know much about the Sig .Shot it once , wasn't for me . Glock 45 sucks for shooting more then 5 rounds ! To light .kills the hands!

You can shoot my Para Ordinance if you like . Let me know if I can help . JOE [email protected]

PS .If you find any high capacity guns ,buy it ! They are no longer made . YOu know how NJ is ..........
Old 03-29-2002, 11:07 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Troutly, where do you find this stuff? I didn't know that Duncan Donuts offered internet access!

Hey Boot I was waiting for you to tell me to put a blower in the damn thing. I guess you can take anything and make it High Performance. What is meant by high capacity? The ability to hold more than 10 rounds?
Old 03-29-2002, 11:08 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Troutly, why stay away from 9mm? I really don't understand the difference between 9mm and .45 or .357. They all look to be about the same size bullets.
Old 03-29-2002, 11:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ron, I have both a glock and a Sig. I recommend you go to a range a shoot a few. There is a notible difference in feel in your hands and how they fire. I love both of mine, but if I had to pick for comfort and accuracy, I would go with the Sig.

Quick Reply: New Postal Employee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.