Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ????? >

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Notices

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Old 07-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thumper038
Um well PUCK
No this is OH PHUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-pix-095.jpg  
Old 07-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DMOORE
Very sorry to hear about the motors. Nothing worse, than paying good money for something not to be done right.

Darrell.
Nothing worse, than paying good money for something not to be done right.

Thanks Bro my feeling exactly .....maybe i just expected to much ...
Old 07-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
No this is OH PHUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow meldown is an understatement.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Sorry to hear this Bill, your problems with larry are well documented. as for big chief heads, yea they make awesome power, but I have never heard anyone not doing a refresh on them in 50-75 hours. , Ive never heard a set going 200 hrs.
Thanks Rob documented is a understatement , lots of emails .. dont know alot about the BIG Chief heads but Larry claims he has them out there runnin with 200 hours ... If thats the weak link i should of used them for a boat anchor and changed them with some BB3 s with the monies i put in these ...
Old 07-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Registered

That sucks!

Not much to do but Spend on Big Daddy

Pack them lumps in your truck and haul them to Bill Schumaker in Greenwood, In. He'll make it run. I'll bet you've been passed by his engines before there are a few up your way

Sorry to hear it
Old 07-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Registered

1st I am sorry to hear about this new chit after the builder phucked up on the shipping messed with your motor stands, please give DEAN GELLNER a try he helped gerry out and others I know with there piston motors and gerry had the psi blowers before the turbines. this just plan suxs, and the builder sux too. for all the bullchit he put you through like when you sold the old blowers and they just shipped them with out looking at them, he sux as a builder and I would call a lawyer and tell everyone who you used. those motors should have lasted a long time for what you paid its robbery man am I pissed reading this I feel for you bro, I just wished you gave Dean a try 1st when we talked instead of this piece of chit. call me art 617 833 3327 man sorry
Old 07-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by orange26daytona
That sucks!

Not much to do but Spend on Big Daddy

Pack them lumps in your truck and haul them to Bill Schumaker in Greenwood, In. He'll make it run. I'll bet you've been passed by his engines before there are a few up your way

Sorry to hear it
I'll bet you've been passed by his engines before
Have'nt heard of him BIG Daddy lots off good stuff about Dave Weseldyk I may have miss spelled it
Old 07-28-2009, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Totally sucks. Sorry to hear you had to endure this.
But on to the remedy.

1.) Careful what you write and say it can be used against you in court.

2.) Document Document Document

3.) Time for an attorney that knows the marine industry and take your case to a judge

4.) It's sometimes easier to just drop it but this is why the bad guys continue to get away with this B.S. Comunicate what will make for an easy resolution and if not accepted throw the kitchen sink at it to prove you were wronged, and let the courts get your money back out of him
Old 07-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
But on to the remedy.

3.) Time for an attorney that knows the marine industry and take your case to a judge

4.) It's sometimes easier to just drop it but this is why the bad guys continue to get away with this B.S. Comunicate what will make for an easy resolution and if not accepted throw the kitchen sink at it to prove you were wronged, and let the courts get your money back out of him
good points, he real does not have to say anything just bring back the thread and all will who built this mess and ripped him off I guess I MISSED IT ITS LARRY's what a moron

Last edited by AIR TIME; 07-28-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
But on to the remedy.

Thanks Jeremy all very good points , very well documented and got the sink ready ....
Attached Thumbnails BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-pix-080.jpg   BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-pix-082.jpg   BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-pix-083.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.