Like Tree0Likes

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Reply
Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 PM
  #111
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 View Post
take the plastic off the lambo and go burn some rubber...it always makes me feel a little better....
Oh Yeah , but when i bring her back and have to drive past the SKATER the WOOD is gone

Always a rush untill the cops are behind me and the ticket book is out ... 6 tickys in 1 afternoon
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:04 PM
  #112
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraceYourself View Post
Yep, nothing better then every time you turn the key, you hall ass...
When does the marine biz wake up and start being accountable...


Yep, nothing better then every time you turn the key, you hall ass...
U said it BIG Daddy every time ... Thank [email protected] they got the timing and fuel curve right ....


Niiiiice ride Jeremy
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:09 PM
  #113
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 19
Default

Hay runninhot sorry to hear about your engine problems been through it. I was wondering why you wouldnt consider running more cubic inch? I have been doing some reading on monster cubic inch engines and came across a 752ci bb using a dart block witch can be machined to well over 800ci. The motor was built using a mild cam dart heads and off the shelf holly carb. Dynoed on 87 octane fuel 4500 rpm produced 1000hp. No blower or meth or anything excotic. Price tag came in under 19,000. Just wondering what people think of a setup like this
2fastfountain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:15 PM
  #114
Registered
 
AIR TIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: EASTON MA.
My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
Posts: 6,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Yeah BIG Daddy Gerrys boat is the chit Dean called me this afternoon and we spoke a bit thanks Artie
when I 1st read this I was sick to my stomach, I had a bad feeling after the shipping problems what a azz the two of them are karma will get the both of them. I pray you can get back on the water this season. work on mine is slow because of the shingles I got after july 4th, its all GERRYS FAULT, I partyed too much at block island and I left a day earlier in a boat that I got chit kicked out of me on:eek driver error. but its starting to feel better its in my spine doc gave me some new meds to stop it in its tracks. well enough of the blah blah hope you can get on the water and really thing about getting rid of those heads after the season Gerry did if you call me I will give you the scoop on turbines and talk to Gerry he help see yah

Last edited by AIR TIME; 07-30-2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: for got some words duh
AIR TIME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:15 PM
  #115
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fastfountain View Post
Hay runninhot sorry to hear about your engine problems been through it. I was wondering why you wouldnt consider running more cubic inch? I have been doing some reading on monster cubic inch engines and came across a 752ci bb using a dart block witch can be machined to well over 800ci. The motor was built using a mild cam dart heads and off the shelf holly carb. Dynoed on 87 octane fuel 4500 rpm produced 1000hp. No blower or meth or anything excotic. Price tag came in under 19,000. Just wondering what people think of a setup like this
Wher'd ya find that BIG Daddy ????? been tossing the idea of 600 cubic inch Aluminum blocks and waiting on pricing on a package deal for these and 2 540s ...Let me know im open for ideas
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:19 PM
  #116
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
Dude that sucks. I hope the girls are bouncing their tities off your head to make you feel better
Hey now this is a FAMILY CHANNEL and yes they are
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:35 PM
  #117
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 19
Default

Dart has the block on ther web sight www.dartheads.com it is there race series iron big block. This monster has a 11.1 deck height. The article i cam across was in a older hotrod mag.This thing makes a regular bbc look like a smallblock. If i were to do it all over again this would be my choice. Imagine this thing with a 16 71 on it!!! Would have no problem making 1500 very reliable hp
2fastfountain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:49 PM
  #118
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
comes to the customer fat and safe
NOT THIS ONE BIG DADDY
The BAY HOUSE is sounding awfull tempting , things will never be the same in Maryland..LMAO

Come on down to Maryland.. You got a few Skater Nations down here too...Lot of good ole boys down here... YOU might not be the same when you come.. You may stay here.. Or you will definately get a lot of new stuff to post in the Uncensored section after a week here.........Lot of BEATIFUL Things to play with down here!!

Plenty of toys on the BAY to play with.. And lots of good Hospitality here too!!
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 PM
  #119
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fastfountain View Post
Dart has the block on ther web sight www.dartheads.com it is there race series iron big block. This monster has a 11.1 deck height. The article i cam across was in a older hotrod mag.This thing makes a regular bbc look like a smallblock. If i were to do it all over again this would be my choice. Imagine this thing with a 16 71 on it!!! Would have no problem making 1500 very reliable hp
No replacement for DISPLACEMENT!!! They look great!!
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:57 PM
  #120
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
Come on down to Maryland.. You got a few Skater Nations down here too...Lot of good ole boys down here... YOU might not be the same when you come.. You may stay here.. Or you will definately get a lot of new stuff to post in the Uncensored section after a week here.........Lot of BEATIFUL Things to play with down here!!

Plenty of toys on the BAY to play with.. And lots of good Hospitality here too!!
Now that you have my attention BIG Daddy
Count me in
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.