Like Tree0Likes

RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS

Reply
Old 08-05-2009, 04:09 PM
  #81
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2925697]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post

It is so easy making fun of you guys..

Anytime you type you give me ammo.

The best part of it is, sometimes I make fun of you and you don't even realize it!!!!!

Of course ERIK its all about the fun especially after theres NO MORE OPEN CHECKBOOK now on a more serious note lets answer the questions and i believe you ignored offshoresteves question today ? also that with all your mechanical experience and your SKATER seat time should be able to spit these answers out like nothing .... SPEAK EVIL SPEAK .......

just so the OSO audience can be made aware of the and the promises that LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE make and dont perform.....


Heres an email for the OSO audience i dug up from ERIK aka LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE to seal the deal on my build & on the HP & speeds the boat would run if motors were built 100% in LARRYS shop in Tuscon ....




No problem bro!!!! Larry is a great guy, I know you would be happy with him. No gimmics, just hard ****ing work from those guys. After going through my heads from Sterling we got 81 more horsepower from each engine along with a ton more reliability!!
Get it together for Desert Storm!!! I got rooms reserved bro!!! We will have a blast all week!!! Let me know.
Yep, all Ti in the heads. We are making 1185hp with 11 pounds of boost so I am pretty happy. Larry has made my ex Sterlings come to life.......take his advice and you will be a happy man next year. I just pulled those 39 Herrings up to 160 and had another 400 rpm to go. If you need anything else bro let me know....

Erik
520-907-39//


So tell us then if LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE is claiming/selling 160 +mph in a 40 SKATER with there 1185 hp motors s what #s can be expected from say my 1350s that they built ??? or these 1500s hp BIG DAWG motors ????? What a bunch of fibbers & b/sers

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-05-2009 at 04:32 PM. Reason: forgot the HAPPY MAN part ......
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:55 PM
  #82
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Thunderstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Lake Charles, LA USA
My Boats: 1998 32' Active Thunder (Sold)
Posts: 1,094
Default

My buddy with big HP has Anson knock sensors rigged to a LOUD horn under the dash. The horn goes off with any detonation/preignition. Heck he spun a main bearing and the horn went off. Saved the motor.

Seems like knock sensors would've helped in this case.
__________________
Long time cult member.
Thunderstruck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:51 PM
  #83
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
My Boats: 40 Skater
Posts: 495
Default

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2925732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck View Post


Of course ERIK its all about the fun especially after theres NO MORE OPEN CHECKBOOK now on a more serious note lets answer the questions and i believe you ignored offshoresteves question today ? also that with all your mechanical experience and your SKATER seat time should be able to spit these answers out like nothing .... SPEAK EVIL SPEAK .......

just so the OSO audience can be made aware of the and the promises that LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE make and dont perform.....


Heres an email for the OSO audience i dug up from ERIK aka LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE to seal the deal on my build & on the HP & speeds the boat would run if motors were built 100% in LARRYS shop in Tuscon ....




No problem bro!!!! Larry is a great guy, I know you would be happy with him. No gimmics, just hard ****ing work from those guys. After going through my heads from Sterling we got 81 more horsepower from each engine along with a ton more reliability!!
Get it together for Desert Storm!!! I got rooms reserved bro!!! We will have a blast all week!!! Let me know.
Yep, all Ti in the heads. We are making 1185hp with 11 pounds of boost so I am pretty happy. Larry has made my ex Sterlings come to life.......take his advice and you will be a happy man next year. I just pulled those 39 Herrings up to 160 and had another 400 rpm to go. If you need anything else bro let me know....

Erik
520-907-39//


So tell us then if LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE is claiming/selling 160 +mph in a 40 SKATER with there 1185 hp motors s what #s can be expected from say my 1350s that they built ??? or these 1500s hp BIG DAWG motors ????? What a bunch of fibbers & b/sers
I think that's the third or fourth time you put my pm to you up. I'm not sure what you want people to think??? If you think all you have to do is strap big motors into a 40' cat and put up big numbers, you could not be more wrong. The guys here who put up big speed test drive height, gear ratios, prop rotation, props, props, and more props. I know because I have done it.

Come up with something original instead of posting the same stuff over and over and over....
40FlatDeck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:55 PM
  #84
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Tucson,Az.
My Boats: skater 40
Posts: 911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
HUSTLER just to Clarify all my components were sent to LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE and job built and completed with my MSD boxes,distributors,electronics and shipped back to dress & install ...same way it was ran last 2 years ...200 + hours



They do make some nice CRATES for damage free shipping
Larry told you your distributors were junk and the timing had to be set in the boat at 4000 rpm.He said you did not want to replace your old style merc distributors with new MSD.
By the way-who checked the timing when you started them in the boat?
skater40 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:01 PM
  #85
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2925817]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post

I think that's the third or fourth time you put my pm to you up. I'm not sure what you want people to think??? If you think all you have to do is strap big motors into a 40' cat and put up big numbers, you could not be more wrong. The guys here who put up big speed test drive height, gear ratios, prop rotation, props, props, and more props. I know because I have done it.

Come up with something original instead of posting the same stuff over and over and over....
Not our first rodeo Buckwheat
drive height / done
gear ratios / done
prop rotation/ done
props / done
dont forget we were dialed in before the rebuild and were running 8% slip with the old wet sump # 6s
and after you emailed about your 39s and 400 rpm left with 1185 hp we picked up a set of 40s for the new power .. whats your slip # oh great tester with the 161 mph Boat and 400 rpm left ???????

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-05-2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Waiting BIG Daddy
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:18 PM
  #86
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skater40 View Post
Larry told you your distributors were junk and the timing had to be set in the boat at 4000 rpm.He said you did not want to replace your old style merc distributors with new MSD.
By the way-who checked the timing when you started them in the boat?
Larry told you your distributors were junk and the timing had to be set in the boat at 4000 rpm.He said you did not want to replace your old style merc distributors with new MSD.

thats news to me BIG Daddy your a funny funny guy dont think a few distributors would of put a damper on the build,seeing that all the other upgrades were OKd and paid for Keep in mind the same DISTRIBUTORS worked awesome the last 2 seasons 200 + hours .... Do you have any of that in writing about needing new distributors seeing that Larry wanted all corespondences in writing and directly from Larry to myself ...
And by the way were you there when he suposedly told me they were JUNK ??? Dont see any NOTE or anything mention on the PAID INVOICES of anything like this
You just thought of the distributors now? today ? should'nt it have been on the 1st page,1st post of your own thread with the shipping damage explanation and the bolts left out of the engine stand by a LARRYS employee ???
Your running out of excuses for your TIMING PHUCH UP in Tuscon ....
1st ESCUSE was 100% meth fault
2nd EXCUSE switch was off
3rd EXCUSE was held it at 4000 rpm 90 mph (should'nt do that )Dayum
4th EXCUSE was my children changed the tune (air bleeds & jets) OK
5th EXCUSE was old gas ( as per ERIK gasoline goes bad in 3 days)
6th EXCUSE is now my Distributors were old style merc ( but they worked on the same motors for 200 hours before LARRYS took it apart for the new build and they supposedly ran on the dyno )

Lets get real GARY ....... your boy new he fuged up when he spoke to me on the phone the morning of june 22 and said SEND THEM BACK WE HAVE TO REDESIGN PISTONS AND START OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apparently he knew the bigger gasket they used on the build was a BANDAIDE for the HIGH compression and the 40cc pistons they used really should of been 54cc from day 1 of the build
Now quit playing head games , your Boy agreed to eat some pistons ,rings,gaskets, and i was eating the head repairs,rebuilds, and the dyno pulls at the local engine shop , and i also got stuck with the new Casidium coated wrist pins too for a $$ 1000.00 since Stephanie did'nt want to eat them NO BIGGIE i bought & paid for them ... What happened was LARRY changed his mind over a few grand in parts after the local bldr in Waukegan found the 9.2-1 compression after the CC work was done and threw up a RED flag ..... Look forward to seeing you out on the pond BIG Daddy ..... PEACE OUT .......


So your saying if you use MSD distributors on BIG CHIEF HEAD MOTORS set timing at 34 degrees ???
If you use the old style mercury distributors on BIG CHIEF HEAD MOTORS set timing at 27 degrees ???
But the motors left with mercury old style set at 34 degrees mmmmmmmmmmmmm now your confusing me or just straight up full of chit .


When you come up with Excuse #7 let me know i'll be in the Uncensored Section

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-05-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: spell check
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:24 PM
  #87
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: port orchard, wa
My Boats: 1990 reinelle 220 offshore
Posts: 66
Default hmmmmmm

himself is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:09 PM
  #88
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
My Boats: 40 Skater
Posts: 495
Default

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2925825]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck View Post

Not our first rodeo Buckwheat
drive height / done
gear ratios / done
prop rotation/ done
props / done
dont forget we were dialed in before the rebuild and were running 8% slip with the old wet sump # 6s
and after you emailed about your 39s and 400 rpm left with 1185 hp we picked up a set of 40s for the new power .. whats your slip # oh great tester with the 161 mph Boat and 400 rpm left ???????
1.35
39 Herrings
8%

Whatever you want to believe in your mind about speaking with Larry.

It sure sounds like your first rodeo. Let us big boys handle the big cats from now on.......move along.
40FlatDeck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:13 PM
  #89
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
My Boats: 40 Skater
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Larry told you your distributors were junk and the timing had to be set in the boat at 4000 rpm.He said you did not want to replace your old style merc distributors with new MSD.

thats news to me BIG Daddy your a funny funny guy dont think a few distributors would of put a damper on the build,seeing that all the other upgrades were OKd and paid for Keep in mind the same DISTRIBUTORS worked awesome the last 2 seasons 200 + hours .... Do you have any of that in writing about needing new distributors seeing that Larry wanted all corespondences in writing and directly from Larry to myself ...
And by the way were you there when he suposedly told me they were JUNK ??? Dont see any NOTE or anything mention on the PAID INVOICES of anything like this
You just thought of the distributors now? today ? should'nt it have been on the 1st page,1st post of your own thread with the shipping damage explanation and the bolts left out of the engine stand by a LARRYS employee ???
Your running out of excuses for your TIMING PHUCH UP in Tuscon ....
1st ESCUSE was 100% meth fault
2nd EXCUSE switch was off
3rd EXCUSE was held it at 4000 rpm 90 mph (should'nt do that )Dayum
4th EXCUSE was my children changed the tune (air bleeds & jets) OK
5th EXCUSE was old gas ( as per ERIK gasoline goes bad in 3 days)
6th EXCUSE is now my Distributors were old style merc ( but they worked on the same motors for 200 hours before LARRYS took it apart for the new build and they supposedly ran on the dyno )

Lets get real GARY ....... your boy new he fuged up when he spoke to me on the phone the morning of june 22 and said SEND THEM BACK WE HAVE TO REDESIGN PISTONS AND START OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apparently he knew the bigger gasket they used on the build was a BANDAIDE for the HIGH compression and the 40cc pistons they used really should of been 54cc from day 1 of the build
Now quit playing head games , your Boy agreed to eat some pistons ,rings,gaskets, and i was eating the head repairs,rebuilds, and the dyno pulls at the local engine shop , and i also got stuck with the new Casidium coated wrist pins too for a $$ 1000.00 since Stephanie did'nt want to eat them NO BIGGIE i bought & paid for them ... What happened was LARRY changed his mind over a few grand in parts after the local bldr in Waukegan found the 9.2-1 compression after the CC work was done and threw up a RED flag ..... Look forward to seeing you out on the pond BIG Daddy ..... PEACE OUT .......





When you come up with Excuse #7 let me know i'll be in the Uncensored Section
Did you read my post about making fun of you and you didn't know it????? Case in point, #5
40FlatDeck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:31 PM
  #90
Pit
Registered
 
Pit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: THE NORTH EAST...
Posts: 139
Cool ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Bill should know about pump gas, you know, the same gas that he stores at the shop for 13 months. The same gas that he blamed for blowing up some bikes of his.........WAIT!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Maybe he used the same gas for his boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLD GAS !!!!! Absolutely you know everything how about this ....... I'll prove how full of chit you are ERIK ....
I will produce reciepts from June 20th at 7.00 a.m the day of the meltdown from Loves gas station US Hwy 62 & I-24 in KY and LARRYSENGINE & MARINE cuts a check to an OSO childrens charity $$$ 5,000.00 If i dont have/produce the reciepts on OSO i will cut the check ..... LETS GET IT ON!!!

Now shake hands and come out fighting
Not sure if I missed this but, did you pull a fuel sample from the boat (carbs) and have tested after the melt down?? Is Loves known for good fuel out that way?
Pit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.