RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS

Notices

RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS

Old 08-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Hustler40
Not saying this is the case but there is no such thing as just gas up and enjoy when it comes to running 1200 horse blower motors. No matter who builds the motor, there needs to be some level of user awareness at that performance level. Just for example Making sure it has proper water pressure, fuel pressure, timing is set in the boat not just on the dyno, knowledge if the motor is detonating or running properly etc.
my engine builder sets my timing on my motors and never had had timing troubles in the 15yrs I used him, it should be set on the dyno for how they want it to run in the boat and all you should have to do is set your idle and sometimes rejet. and Bill has user awareness be real. I know that warning lights work real well on boats when you have a ton of gauges cause if yor going 80 or 180 you can't look and study every gauge but red lights!!! your eyes pick up quick and can save you from sinking to loosing a motor. more engine builders should tell there customers to use them I think. well good luck Bill that paint came out great
Old 08-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
my engine builder sets my timing on my motors and never had had timing troubles in the 15yrs I used him, it should be set on the dyno for how they want it to run in the boat and all you should have to do is set your idle and sometimes rejet. and Bill has user awareness be real. I know that warning lights work real well on boats when you have a ton of gauges cause if yor going 80 or 180 you can't look and study every gauge but red lights!!! your eyes pick up quick and can save you from sinking to loosing a motor. more engine builders should tell there customers to use them I think. well good luck Bill that paint came out great
my engine builder sets my timing on my motors and never had had timing troubles in the 15yrs I used him, it should be set on the dyno for how they want it to run in the boat and all you should have to do is set your idle and sometimes rejet

*** Thanks ARTIE and a very good point you make , my phone rings off the hook all day over these 2 threads and have recvd calls from at least 6 well known engine bldrs from OSO and every one of them has stated BIG CHIEF HEADS are known for small combustion chambers & they do not like more then 26,27,28 Degree timing maximum and there motors timing is set and marked for identification so they can tell if timing has been moved ... Mine came in sealed crates for LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE with a note that said DO NOT RUN motor AT 34 degrees reset to 32 degrees .... HOW MANY ENGINE BLDRS send motors out the door for customers to set themselves ???

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-05-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
First, learn how to spell so I can read what you type.

Second, "watch your back", is that a threat????

Motherf*cker I will come to you so you can say that to my face. F*cking p*ssy.
phuck head no that meant that you turned on bill in a second oh buddy buddy, you were his friend one minute and then turned on him azz and you can come here I will pick you up at the airport azzhole, since your so rich and better then us non skater owners. I never threaten anyone on here, but you can come here call me a p@ssy and I always let the other guy swing 1st I have a very hard head that way I am just defending myself see what happens bro!!! it won't cost you more than a couple 100 to come here, already invited one smart azz I even waited at the airport for him never showed. and spelling yours is not spot on anymore than mine as I was saying if I SAID TO A FRIEND HEY USE JIM RIED TO BUILD YOUR MOTORS my old builder who is a fine one at that. and they blew up I would not call the guy I invited to stay at my place for week to party a azzhole and dum phuck like you did to Bill you phucked a friend thats having problems with a builder you use you stab Bill in the back aka watch your back . that is not a threat moron so yah get it now I don't come on here to threaten people. I get enough practice right here in brockton, I come on here to talk help people if I can . your builder phucked up 1st with the shipping then the timing why would a builder set timing at 34 degrees and ship it. you set it at what it should be in the boat or lower NOT HIGHER GET IT
Old 08-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
my engine builder sets my timing on my motors and never had had timing troubles in the 15yrs I used him, it should be set on the dyno for how they want it to run in the boat and all you should have to do is set your idle and sometimes rejet

*** Thanks ARTIE and a very good point you make , my phone rings off the hook all day over these 2 threads and have recvd calls from at least 6 well known engine bldrs from OSO and every one of them has stated BIG CHIEF HEADS are known for small combustion chambers & they do not like more then 26,27,28 Degree timing maximum and there motors timing is set and marked for identification so they can tell if timing has been moved ... Mine came in sealed crates for LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE with a note that said DO NOT RUN motor AT 34 degrees reset to 32 degrees .... HOW MANY ENGINE BLDRS send motors out the door for customers to set themselves ???
NONE NONE NONE !!!!hey I got to go, need to head to the gym with wife again two days in a row, I need to beat on some weights so I aint getting in trouble later at Doleys pub I need a happy face after reading this bulchit, once again sorry about the pain you are going through and that people who you though were friends are kicking you while your down
Old 08-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered

phuck head no that meant that you turned on bill in a second oh buddy buddy, you were his friend one minute and then turned on him azz and you can come here I will pick you up at the airport azzhole, since your so rich and better then us non skater owners. I never threaten anyone on here, but you can come here call me a p@ssy and I always let the other guy swing 1st I have a very hard head that way I am just defending myself see what happens bro!!! it won't cost you more than a couple 100 to come here, already invited one smart azz I even waited at the airport for him never showed. and spelling yours is not spot on anymore than mine as I was saying if I SAID TO A FRIEND HEY USE JIM RIED TO BUILD YOUR MOTORS my old builder who is a fine one at that. and they blew up I would not call the guy I invited to stay at my place for week to party a azzhole and dum phuck like you did to Bill you phucked a friend thats having problems with a builder you use you stab Bill in the back aka watch your back . that is not a threat moron so yah get it now I don't come on here to threaten people. I get enough practice right here in brockton, I come on here to talk help people if I can . your builder phucked up 1st with the shipping then the timing why would a builder set timing at 34 degrees and ship it. you set it at what it should be in the boat or lower NOT HIGHER GET IT
I knew a guy who had your problem in high school. He was a good football player but couldn't read or write......the teachers just passed him because he played good ball. Shame what happened to him........

Did the teachers just pass you too?? I can get you a number to call.......no student left behind!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2925664]I knew a guy arry who had your problem in high school. He was a good football player but couldn't read or write......the teachers just passed him because he played good ball. Shame what happened to him........

Oh Chit !!!!!!!!!! Let me guess and now he's a ENGINE BLDR in sunny Arizona OH PHUCH ....
Shame what happened to him........
U should of been a circus clown
Old 08-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

If the timing is set on the dyno using the Ignition box that is on the dyno it needs to be reverified when it goes in the boat. Usually it will always end up slightly different if you are dynoing with one ignition box and using a different one in the boat. However if the ignition box is the same you dyno'd with, then you should be fine.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2925668]
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
I knew a guy arry who had your problem in high school. He was a good football player but couldn't read or write......the teachers just passed him because he played good ball. Shame what happened to him........

Oh Chit !!!!!!!!!! Let me guess and now he's a ENGINE BLDR in sunny Arizona OH PHUCH ....
Shame what happened to him........
U should of been a circus clown
It is so easy making fun of you guys..

Anytime you type you give me ammo.

The best part of it is, sometimes I make fun of you and you don't even realize it!!!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

that's it flag pole after school
Old 08-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hustler40
If the timing is set on the dyno using the Ignition box that is on the dyno it needs to be reverified when it goes in the boat. Usually it will always end up slightly different if you are dynoing with one ignition box and using a different one in the boat. However if the ignition box is the same you dyno'd with, then you should be fine.
HUSTLER just to Clarify all my components were sent to LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE and job built and completed with my MSD boxes,distributors,electronics and shipped back to dress & install ...same way it was ran last 2 years ...200 + hours

They do make some nice CRATES for damage free shipping
Attached Thumbnails RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-014.jpg   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-018.jpg   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-019.jpg  

RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-pix-022.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.