LDD/Steven Wade Thomas VS. PS85 Conclusion >

LDD/Steven Wade Thomas VS. PS85 Conclusion

Notices

LDD/Steven Wade Thomas VS. PS85 Conclusion

Old 03-12-2010, 09:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

definately pay for it thru paypal and use a credit card paypal will back you on your purchase you dont get what you paid for they will give you your money back Ed
Old 03-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
Decided to edit my post after thinking about it..

First things first, that is Steve but hear me out... I know the guy has f'd myself and others in the past but after many talks I do truely believe that he may be changing his tone. With some people it takes something to happen in order to make that happen, which I feel has. In his defense he has been in contact and is willing to work at a settlement.

The point to this is?? If he makes nothing, I get nothing. He lately hasn't been trying to screw people over according to my research. As with everything in life, approach everything with caution. He's selling cheap cars, often with hardly any profit. I have no problem letting him start over as long as it's on the correct path. Give the guy a chance to prove himself and don't mess his accounts. We both need him to make money, just be aware and don't act foolishly.

Thanks George
Cell records match

Would I do business again? Depends on the dollar amount and would def not do a contract. It would be paid in full through eBay/paypal using a cc to have double protection. Also you should have someone local inspect it. There are many members here that may be willing to make sure things go right.

I have spoken with many of the people he has recently done business with and they were pleased with the results. I've even spoken with the people who left neg feedback, it's usually over petty crap on a thousand dollar car. Make sure to ask slot of questions and if something rubs your wrong then walk away. He's trying to do things right, maybe not cause he wants to... Cause he has to. I'll even bet if you ask him he will clearly admit that's it's him. That should be your first indication as to being truthful or not. Let me know how it turns out.
I have always learned things the HARD way in my life, and this experience is no exception. This by far has been the hardest lesson learned in my life and Im dedicated to making good on this judgement and to correct my previous behaviors.

I appreciate George taking the time to edit his posts and give a good report on my recent transactions. Ive made lots changes in business and in my personal behavior...not because I had to, but because a very patient friend (nordic95) has taken nearly a year of his life and countless hours of his time to help me see what everyone else saw and I selfishly couldnt see....that I was wrong.

Nordic and I are working on a time frame and have discussed my situation in great detail and Im confindent that PS and I will reach a suitable arrangement and I will start taking care of my end of the deal, very soon...

I apologize to the members of this board and others that took any offense to my actions, behavior, and my inability to realize what a DICK I was. There is no excuse for my behavior or my actions.

I apologize and thank Nordic & PS for this valuable lesson, it has certainly curbed some behaviors that needed to be addressed and changed.

I do want to clarify a few things...

1. I work for a company that is 100% legitimate, Im NOT the owner or decision maker and it is NOT soley owned by anyone Im related too, even my inlaws. I make a normal commission based paycheck...The company is run by people who obviously have the ability to act better than I did when I was in the drivers seat of my own business. Say anything you want about me, but dont mess with my job....I have kids to feed and child support to pay. When PS and I get our agreement ironed out I will have that to pay aswell..

2. I didnt show up to court because at the time I didnt care. People went to great lengths to cut off ALL my sources of income and I wasnt able to afford a reasonable defense.

3. Moving - Beyond popular belief I didnt move to avoid warrants, court actions, or any other reason thats been out there... I moved for my own personal reason ie: my wife.

In the end we are working through this all, and Im positive a resolution and moneys will start going toward the financial resolution for PS. If you have some input its is greatly appreciated. I have learned from Nordic one thing that I would pass onto other members of this board reading this thread...

"Be apart of the solution, not the problem"..

Positive encouragement goes a long way in helping us reach a great resolution...Negetive actions, behavior, and words will only hinder our ability to finally close this out....

Last edited by Lucky 13; 03-12-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Registered

George - Spoke with him just now and it was him. The wife and I have decided to not move forward. I told him that after we spoke yesterday, I had to do my due diligance and spent about 2 hrs. trying to find out about him and his business. I told him what I found. To give him credit, he verified everything, and we parted gracefully.

Also, he's watching this thread and keeping up with it. I think he was startled that I was able to find it. Goes to show you the power of Google.

Thank you, George, for your quick responses. I wish you well.

Steve - Even though it did not work out, I do wish you well and hope things straighten themselves out for you. You do have a gift of making one feel at ease once speaking with you. Use it, do the right things, and stay on the right path. Redemption, at least on this board, could be in your future. Maybe even, "Friends". - Chandler Bing
Old 03-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Decided to edit my post after thinking about it..

First things first, that is Steve but hear me out... I know the guy has f'd myself and others in the past but after many talks I do truely believe that he may be changing his tone. With some people it takes something to happen in order to make that happen, which I feel has. In his defense he has been in contact and is willing to work at a settlement.

The point to this is?? If he makes nothing, I get nothing. He lately hasn't been trying to screw people over according to my research. As with everything in life, approach everything with caution. He's selling cheap cars, often with hardly any profit. I have no problem letting him start over as long as it's on the correct path. Give the guy a chance to prove himself and don't mess his accounts. We both need him to make money, just be aware and don't act foolishly.

Thanks George
Of course he's sorry now...he just got whacked for $500k. Don't settle unless its cah in hand...period; and don't be generous; you are entitled to putive damages because of what he put you through; you owe him NOTHING. I wouldn't go to any lengths to make it any more difficult for him than it needs to be...but don't settle for less because you feel sorry for the idiot.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I would enforce the judgment...in FULL
Old 03-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Wow. well glad the judgment went the right way. Good luck collecting.

The apology sounds good, but after the fact doesn't mean much.
Actions speak louder than words. So only time will tell.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Lucky 13
I have always learned things the HARD way in my life, and this experience is no exception. This by far has been the hardest lesson learned in my life and Im dedicated to making good on this judgement and to correct my previous behaviors.

I appreciate George taking the time to edit his posts and give a good report on my recent transactions. Ive made lots changes in business and in my personal behavior...not because I had to, but because a very patient friend (nordic95) has taken nearly a year of his life and countless hours of his time to help me see what everyone else saw and I selfishly couldnt see....that I was wrong.

Nordic and I are working on a time frame and have discussed my situation in great detail and Im confindent that PS and I will reach a suitable arrangement and I will start taking care of my end of the deal, very soon...

I apologize to the members of this board and others that took any offense to my actions, behavior, and my inability to realize what a DICK I was. There is no excuse for my behavior or my actions.

I apologize and thank Nordic & PS for this valuable lesson, it has certainly curbed some behaviors that needed to be addressed and changed.

I do want to clarify a few things...

1. I work for a company that is 100% legitimate, Im NOT the owner or decision maker and it is NOT soley owned by anyone Im related too, even my inlaws. I make a normal commission based paycheck...The company is run by people who obviously have the ability to act better than I did when I was in the drivers seat of my own business. Say anything you want about me, but dont mess with my job....I have kids to feed and child support to pay. When PS and I get our agreement ironed out I will have that to pay aswell..

2. I didnt show up to court because at the time I didnt care. People went to great lengths to cut off ALL my sources of income and I wasnt able to afford a reasonable defense.

3. Moving - Beyond popular belief I didnt move to avoid warrants, court actions, or any other reason thats been out there... I moved for my own personal reason ie: my wife.

In the end we are working through this all, and Im positive a resolution and moneys will start going toward the financial resolution for PS. If you have some input its is greatly appreciated. I have learned from Nordic one thing that I would pass onto other members of this board reading this thread...

"Be apart of the solution, not the problem"..

Positive encouragement goes a long way in helping us reach a great resolution...Negetive actions, behavior, and words will only hinder our ability to finally close this out....
Your excuse/statement above indicates you haven't changed. Your just sorry you got your tit in a ringer. Everyone including myself tried everything from hardball to the soft approach to "help" you do the right thing and you wouldn't budge. PS85 will probably let you off the hook easy which is a credit to him even though your "apology" is just more BS.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

the beggining was just so good, too good to be true.. then came the excuses
Old 03-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Steve if you did not have the money to hire a lawer then you should have at leaste just shown up and taken your lumps like a man. At leaste then you may not have gotten hit with such huge punative damages. Instead you thought you were going to get away with it. Now you are begging to get the amount lowered because you got caught not because you have changed.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,283 Likes on 445 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
Of course he's sorry now...he just got whacked for $500k. Don't settle unless its cah in hand...period; and don't be generous; you are entitled to putive damages because of what he put you through; you owe him NOTHING. I wouldn't go to any lengths to make it any more difficult for him than it needs to be...but don't settle for less because you feel sorry for the idiot.
what he said, arrogance is and going to be the downfall of lots of people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.