Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Seebeagle
Add old between the b and the e in the user name
ok
Old 03-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's great news. Glad it worked out to your favor.

In time the liens will catch up with him and he will come a calling.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Laken
First of all.... if you would stop hopping from site to site you could see the answers, so hold on and I will answer you over here also.....

The answer :

Problably because he knew his contract was b/s or could be that he's wanted in that court for something else.

Begs for day in court, then doesnt show. Has opportunity to settle doesnt and then doesnt show for court, knowing that they are going to put a default on it.

Months and months of bs for this. Its almost a let down after being built up so much - I was interested in hearing how he was going to defend himeslf.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by apppedigree
Begs for day in court, then doesnt show. Has opportunity to settle doesnt and then doesnt show for court, knowing that they are going to put a default on it.

Months and months of bs for this. Its almost a let down after being built up so much - I was interested in hearing how he was going to defend himeslf.
my bet he is broke
Old 03-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikes280
my bet he is broke
I think that would be a safe bet!
Old 03-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered

Default Steve Thomas Question

Sorry to intrude on your board guys, but I have been discussing a vehicle transaction on ebay with a guy by the same name in the Panhandle, using the ebay user name "independent-wholesale ". Discussions with him led to maybe ending auction early for set price of vehicle.

Told would get back to him in the AM. Then started to get smart and tried to find his business name, or any info on "Steve Thomas" and found this on Google. The auction he currently has up has two phone numbers, one being cell. Anyone have an idea if this could be the same guy as LDD? If so, I am staying clear, but I don't want to assume it's the same guy, but this makes me pause. If this helps, he suggested shipping with Bama Auto Movers out of AL. Sounds all too close for comfort for me, but again, I don't want to blow a deal due to confusion. However, viewing his completed auctions, one was a boat.

Anyone with some feedback or suggestions?

Thanks.

Last edited by SpeedGirl; 03-12-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: removed link to ebay
Old 03-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Was the boat a Fountain?
Old 03-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 1,182 Likes on 564 Posts

Originally Posted by chandlerbing
Sorry to intrude on your board guys, but I have been discussing a vehicle transaction on ebay with a guy by the same name in the Panhandle, using the ebay user name "independent-wholesale ". Discussions with him led to maybe ending auction early for set price of vehicle.

Told would get back to him in the AM. Then started to get smart and tried to find his business name, or any info on "Steve Thomas" and found this on Google. The auction he currently has up has two phone numbers, one being cell. Anyone have an idea if this could be the same guy as LDD? If so, I am staying clear, but I don't want to assume it's the same guy, but this makes me pause. If this helps, he suggested shipping with Bama Auto Movers out of AL. Sounds all too close for comfort for me, but again, I don't want to blow a deal due to confusion. However, viewing his completed auctions, one was a boat.

Anyone with some feedback or suggestions?

Thanks.
There was a few posts that were deleted earlier, and I believe they stated that he was in northern FL and was selling under a bunch of e-bay names. Not worth it.

Last edited by SpeedGirl; 03-12-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: removed link to ebay
Old 03-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Registered

congrats guys on your victory, it's not paid yet but as said ealier his life is ruined till he pays

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.