Notices

JBS turbines explode!

Old 07-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by runningtabs
Didn't they turn geico up and turn JBS down in key west 2008?that's ****ed up
It's strange that runningtabs posted this speculation? and then disappeared from the thread.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
What I find ironic is that even if true, well especially if true, Gieco with their budget has gone to another turbine builder. Why? when your faster than anybody else why change? If your happy with product, price and support and are on top, why change? When you can crack 200 at will, nobodies chasing you and its running good why change?

Even if 4 new turbine mystic teams appeared tomorrow, it would still be a while before any really became a threat to Gieco, simply because of the testing, r&d, setup knowledge they have aquired over the last couple of years not to mention the seat time Mongo and Precious have in a turbine at speed. I think Marc is more comfortable running 180 in the boat than he is buying a slurpee at speedway....

On a given day skill can beat knowledge or knowledge can beat skill... when you have both...

phragle stop the geico stroke-fest.

the reason geico left is quite obvious if you just look at jbs's track record under arruda's care.

next all that this proves it with alot of $$$$$$$ you can buy a world champ trophy especially when your racing in a class by yourself.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by purrfection
It's strange that runningtabs posted this speculation? and then disappeared from the thread.
Not really....this is OSO and he had a whopping 4 post when he started this thread.....not surprised at all
Old 07-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by skaterdave
phragle stop the geico stroke-fest.
Not a stroke fest, running unopposed, every race i basically a testing session. I did say I was looking foreward to somebody actually challenging them.. I would love to watch a turbine mystic get pushed hard, not just cruised on an exhibition run

the reason geico left is quite obvious if you just look at jbs's track record under arruda's care.
I have more than enough second and third hand information from people in the racing circles, not just reading forums, to have a pretty good idea whats up... I will ask people to question, but its not my style to toss Arruda or anyone else under the bus without first hand involvement.. Thats not my place.

next all that this proves it with alot of $$$$$$$ you can buy a world champ trophy especially when your racing in a class by yourself.
You don't need to spend that much to get a world champ trophy, go to an oss/sbi race, there are 37 classes and 17 boats, pick a cheap class and collect your trophy.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Who mentioned Fountain?
Old 07-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

I'd lie to see GEICO, JBS and other take their turbines, buy some hulls and get involved in unlimited hydros. At least they have enough boats to run a one class race vs. this turbine cat crap.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Registered

I think in the racing section JBS has said they plan to make St Claire? I'd love to see Geico actually race someone!
Old 07-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T2x
QUOTE JBS Racing
"Each turbine grenaded for different completely different reasons"

Well there you go............ the old "Different completely different" gremlin strikes again......

And it seems that really technical completely technical reports have been written as well......

This is without question an inverted testicular compilation of juxtaposed expertize coupled with a secret hidden secret agenda of nearly lillipution dimensions and intellect.

It happens a lot when the fairly capable lead the bedazzled.

I could translate this.......but then I'd have to kill ya!

Do the Men in Black know you are visiting our planet?
Old 07-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Who mentioned Fountain?
atleast they show up....that is more than we can say about that boat company that starts with a C and ends with a E.........
Old 07-19-2010, 07:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
atleast they show up....that is more than we can say about that boat company that starts with a C and ends with a E.........
Coyote did great too..Dont forget Rio Roses 45

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.