Notices

Drug boat

Old 10-27-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by moses0324
thats odd because over here in CT...the police, coast guard, and DEP all respect the go-fast boats...i havent heard anyone having a problem in this area.

maybe they are nice because they know they cant catch them once they are in LI Sound waters...lol
It wasnt that way 5 years ago. DEP was all over everyone!!
Old 10-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Alcohol is a drug.....right? My boat is transporting drugs.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pokey27
I just tell them to bring it if you think you can troll at 85
i wish i could tell them that but my boat only runs 53
Old 10-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At the marina where I used to keep my boat on a lift there was always a group of old people sitting on the dock.I never did it but wanted to get a few guys that look the part and all walk to the boat carry a piece of cloth luggage.Then come back a few hours latter with them empty and some flour wiped on them.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey, guys...we're lookin for a beast...lightning 35, or simialr...twin 525's staggerred...any ideas out there? contacts??
we're in N.Z, coming over to buy...need some help...
Old 10-28-2010, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skykingman
hey, guys...we're lookin for a beast...lightning 35, or simialr...twin 525's staggerred...any ideas out there? contacts??
And you thought this thread would be a good place to ask?????
Old 10-28-2010, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

hahaha WTF...some people never get off to a good start...open a new thread if you want people to actually respond
Old 10-28-2010, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When I am on a closed inland lake and someone calls a speedboat a drug boat they automatically get filed under "moron" in my mental file cabinet..
Then again half the people I meet are in that file..
Old 10-28-2010, 08:28 AM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I used to hear that comment about my Baja so much that I actually thought putting "De drogas en barco" on the stern....

But then again I still wear a ponytail, might have drawn to much attention.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Registered

Location: Solomons Island, MD, Vero Beach and Punta Gorda, FL
Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

In the winter of 2002, I took a trip in the Cafe to the Abacos, Bahamas, the Berry Islands and Bimini. In the Berrys we were desparately looking for gas for the run back to Miami and pulled up to this small island and asked a guy (he was on a cell phone) where we could get gas. A few minutes lator the local police showed up (he was on the phone with them) and decided we didn't look right and accused us of running drugs. My friend and I were separated and grilled for a while as to where we had been etc. Then they started searching the Cig and all compartments. I remember him walking down the center of the cabin and stomping down with his foot and commenting that it felt hollow. I quickly showed him the drain next to the cabin door and noting that there was drainage from the v berth area under the cabin floor. There was an awful lot of tension for about 30 minutes as to what was going to happen next as I pictured them with a chainsaw starting to cut. He searched all baggage (we had been on this run for a week and there was a lot of bags) and then proceeded to the engine compartement. The next thing I remember was one word from him to his superior "sattisfactory". It was a very nervous time when they were searching, but they were just doing their job and this Bahamian Police force was very professional. I think we were the talk of this little Island as they weren't too many people living on it at this time of year. The same guy helped up get gas, dock the boat at the marina for the night and served us drinks at the bar. He just followed us from point one to the other. A true story.

Ed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.