Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244105-anyone-else-find-t2x-bitter.html)

TEAMBAJA 12-16-2010 03:19 PM

Maybe young Reggie Part 3 could get dad to chime in here. Should have some time on his hands if he resigned.

28 V 12-16-2010 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by LAriverratt (Post 3276267)
that was some of the best reading I've found here...learned a lot and I didn't fall asleep reading it:lolhit: I didnt see one ounce of bitterness there.humorous and factual isn't it!!!???!!!

I've enjoyed the history lessons here from all the "old farts". Bitter or not thanks for posting :)

6000 views what would you guys do without all this excitement:lolhit:

Funny, had this for lunch today as well..looks like a nice color scheme for an MTI ;).

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...e7770/mint.jpg

thumper038 12-16-2010 04:05 PM

Bitter ?

Nope!

I think the statment in the avitar sums it up :drink:

TeamSaris 12-16-2010 04:51 PM

Hey Rich....maybe you should un-sign my dashboard now :p

See you soon bud, Happy Holidays

monstaaa 12-16-2010 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by 28 V (Post 3276348)
I've enjoyed the history lessons here from all the "old farts". Bitter or not thanks for posting :)

6000 views what would you guys do without all this excitement:lolhit:

Funny, had this for lunch today as well..looks like a nice color scheme for an MTI ;).

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...e7770/mint.jpg

funny,,,

monstaaa 12-16-2010 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er (Post 3276219)
WOW, what a thread! Just wasted my lunch break reading this.
T2x is OK in my book. You just need the right sense of humor while reading his posts sometimes.

T2x built my Dad's 30' Shadow race boat. To our knowledge, this is the single winningest offshore race boat of ALL TIME. It ran as Black Duck, Boardwalk, E&B Marine and Pennzoil. Can't give all the credit to T2x as Tommy Akoury is one of the best crew chiefs/throttlmen of all time, but he couldn't have done it with a boat that was inferior to the rest of the class. The Shadow and later the 30' Chris Cat that T2x also built shaped the Production/Pro-stock class for many years. Next came the 35 Jesse James Conquest Cat...'nuff said right there. Some of you should do a little research before "calling him out."

Carry on!

if im not mistaken "extractor" was also one of those cats which i happened to have been on as achild then later on as a tech. nice piece. never said the man wasnt talented. just bitter. read some of his posts. some of em are like suckin on a giant super sour ball. makes yur eyes water.
also stated that i dont, "dont" know much of him. but because hes done so much in the past gives him a pass to be crotchity now. maybe . maybe im wrong.
hey T2 if i am coming off as a tool whom is just out to get you and is just rude and ignorantly disrespectful then i will in fact shut my pie hole. you are my elder. i would never except or want someone to treat my gran father or father in a way to make them feel that way. ill zip it and shut the thread.
If not then tushe pops i stand my ground...:coolcowboy:

TeamSaris 12-16-2010 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa (Post 3276411)
if im not mistaken "extractor" was also one of those cats which i happened to have been on as achild then later on as a tech. nice piece. never said the man wasnt talented. just bitter. read some of his posts. some of em are like suckin on a giant super sour ball. makes yur eyes water.
also stated that i dont, "dont" know much of him. but because hes done so much in the past gives him a pass to be crotchity now. maybe . maybe im wrong.
hey T2 if i am coming off as a tool whom is just out to get you and is just rude and ignorantly disrespectful then i will in fact shut my pie hole. you are my elder. i would never except or want someone to treat my gran father or father in a way to make them feel that way. ill zip it and shut the thread.
If not then tushe pops i stand my ground...:coolcowboy:

Extractor is a superboat cat.,..i think there a different bottom. You gonna be at the Patchouge race this year?

Jupiter Sunsation 12-16-2010 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by thumper038 (Post 3276353)
Bitter ?

Nope!

I think the statment in the avitar sums it up :drink:

Exactly how I see the guy!

wot 12-16-2010 06:23 PM

Extractor is a superboat cat.,..i think there a different bottom. You gonna be at the Patchouge race this year?
Extractor is an Awesome Team! That's correct, its a cat and original @ that; no similarities to a Chris Cat. Same thing w/the 21' Challenger which
is a copy of a 21' Superboat. Or wait; is that backwards? Yes as long as V's start on the outside.

...ill zip it and shut the thread...
Hell no! Lot's of great info here; saying "HI" may have sufficed.:flag:

Ted G 12-16-2010 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 3276265)
There was a restaurant in Ridgewood, NJ with an Indian chef who created a home made mint chip ice cream with real mint (I think he used the Japanese variant)....... Best I ever tasted.

Sadly the restaurant had very little else going for it and closed about a year ago.....but man oh man, that ice cream was the best!!!

Ben and Jerry's (hate the politics, love the ice cream) just introduced a Mint Chip that is the best I have ever had, try a pint and see!