Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Help with Fountain Factory >

Help with Fountain Factory

Notices

Help with Fountain Factory

Old 05-15-2002, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been down this road so many times. Why is it that we have to put up with these *******s. I cannot count the number of times I have had work done that was horrible, only to have to beg and kiss ass to get them to fix it right. Hell, I can do it right if I was given 3 trys. I usually just fix it myself and send the parts back with a nasty letter. There is nothing worse than having to tiptoe around some punk ass kid so you don't have to worry about him doing more damage or coming back and killing your dog. I have had it with service. I am a Mortgage Loan Officer and I loose sleep at night worring about problems that I had no control over. I do it because I want the customer to be happy and enjoy the experience. I sweat the details like it was my own home. The parents of these jerks are to blame. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST TREAT OTHERS AS THEY WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED THEMSELVES? Why in the hell is this so hard for some to understand. I have had it and I don't care how many bridges I burn. My response to those who can't get it right the first time is: Hey jerk off, I can do it twice also, at least then I know what is wrong and I don't have to leave it with you for a month just to get it back with something else wrong. The only way to stop this is to get in their face and tell them that they suck and that you will call the owners, managers, customers and the local paper until you are fired or the business is closed!!!! Give me a number or an E address and I will let them see the rath of Mitch. (you don't want to get on my bad side because I am not politically correct or concerned with your excuses). Let me at them!!!
Old 05-15-2002, 05:05 PM
ssherman

Well put Donzi mitch how is the wells fargo branch going??

Old 05-15-2002, 05:20 PM
Registered

ITS RACE WEEKEND WITH BOTH BODIES! THAT NO EXCUSE THOUGH. RENT A PLANE W/ A BANNER ON SAYING 'FOUNTAIN DONT STAND BEHIND THERE BOATS' TO FLY OVER FT.MYERS THAT GET REGGIE ATTENTION GOOD LUCK
Old 05-15-2002, 05:36 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

GEEZ !!!!!!!!!!!

Boat manufacturers haven't done much to enhance their reputation this week , have they !!!

The industry is in the midst of terrible economic times , you would think they'd be smarter than that..........
Old 05-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Man I hate when this chit happens..!! Do the lawyer thing, but it will cost you money. I have been bent over before and people wonder why the economy is going down hill when customer service sucks like this..

I would email Reggie and add the link to this page.. Close to 5000 people to "spread word of mouth about Fountain"!!!

That's about the only thing these high dollar people understand.
lf it were my boat, I would just go pick it up before they make a mess of it. Take it to a qualified shop in your area and watch the progress. Then have the lawyer go after Fountain.. In the long run you will have your boat and not have to deal with the "A"holes..

Good luck!!
Old 05-15-2002, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fever: Thank you, Thank you , thank you...

It is now 6:07PM in North Carolina and I never did get a call back. Now Jeff has left for his vacation/race. I wish I could just run my boat or know when it will be ready.

Jeff if you are reading this please call me...
Old 05-15-2002, 06:20 PM
Coddigtion

Joe, your attitude is better than what mine would be.

If I ran my buisness like this, I would be out of buisness, quickly!

Cheers,

Linn

Old 05-15-2002, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

IM CURIOUS WHY YOU DEALT WITH THE FACTORY AND NOT YOUR DEALER. ALL WARRANTY ISSUES I HAVE HAD HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH THE DEALER. I AM SORRY TO HEAR YOUR STORY IT'S NOT HEALTH FOR ANYONE. IM SURE HE'S AVIODING THE CONFRONTATION BECAUSE YOUR BOAT IS DONE ARE HASNT BEEN STARTED FOR WHAT EVER REASON. IM IN THE CAR SERVICE BUSINESS AND DEAL WITH SIMILAR SITUATION MORE OFTEN THEN I CARE TO BUT I FIND THAT IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO KEEP THE CUSTOMER INFORMED GOOD OR BAD THEN TO NOT CALL NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND BY THE WAY I HAVE READ EVERY POST WITH GREAT CONCERN AS I TOO OWN A FOUNTAIN AND IT TOO IS NOT MY FIRST !
Old 05-15-2002, 07:14 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Sounds like they are way over booked. I went through that with my Merc dealer. They took my boat back in January for warranty work and didnt work on it until I went over there my self last week.I brought my mechanic and one of my guys, and started the job ourselves. Buisnesses are still living off a strong economy and have forgotten what it is all about....CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! Fotunatly we have agreat tool that all these manufacturers should take seriuosly, O.S.O. with the power of thousands. Post the email address we can mass mail them. It really doesnt matter what excuses they have,They took the job. Finish it, on time , on budget! MFB
Old 05-15-2002, 08:13 PM
Registered

There is no excuse for this bull****.

Get the lawyer involved and threaten to break every bottle of hair dye Reggie has!

Hopefully they will get bought out or taken over by Mercury and Reggie can go stare in the mirror and admire himself for the rest of his life!

Quick Reply: Help with Fountain Factory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.