Notices

Boating Rules!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by flyinlow
the laws regarding that are very similar commercial and private pilot regulations

it is against regs to charge but is entirely acceptable to share expenses with passengers
61.113(b)

Last edited by RT930turbo; 03-24-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Bad wording. I ran it past my attorney . How about:

If a girl can stick her face in another girl's boobs then those boobs are fair game for the guys too.
MUCH better wording!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
I see you boat is sold.....too many freeloaders eh???? haha
not really, we have a 6 month old, trying to get past the $1300 mo for a sitter before I get another boat, I guess I have good friends, never had an issue with random dudes showing up and freeloading
Old 03-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Registered

Rule #1 No Shoes
#2 No Tan Lines
#3 Share everything ( if everyone brings everything they want then we quickly run out of room)

As far as going fast I respect the comfort level of the guest that I invited. Usually they say im going to slow anyways
Old 03-25-2011, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Rik
I think #2 should have read:

2. Guys MUST bring a MINIMUM of 1 girl so as you are not the idiot trying to hit on everyone else's girl and If it is your wife, she'd better not be a ***** or you and her both are not going.
The only dude without his wife or G/F that thinks he has the "Im free to hit on everyone today" pass, is REALLY annoying. Thats a guy you only want to invite once. I have found, the more females, the merrier!!! NO SHOES rule is a must.....

Last edited by kreed; 03-25-2011 at 06:46 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

No aholes is always a good rule to follow. I don't like hanging out with binge drinkers on a boat either.

As for the shoes? I guess everyone is talking about street shoes, black soles, that sort of thing. I always have my Sperry's on, which BTW are the newer anti-shock ones that actually work. I use 303 Aerospace on the seats, and it's just a simple wipe off whether someone is wearing shoes or not.

Boats are pretty small inside, you gotta be careful who you hang with in close quarters.